Your Highness

🎶 Until I found You - Stephen Sanchez 🎶

Gurans's pov

The two vampires standing before me were tall. They were wearing a black long coat. One vampire had grey hair while the other had blue. They tied me up and were all ready to draw blood out of my arm. I wanted to stop them so I started to scream and they glared at me.

"I am hungry," I said.

"You will be dead in a few hours so it doesn't matter," the vampire with grey hair said.

I got scared cause I didn't want to die without seeing Amol. I needed to see him once. I was about to speak when the witches walked in.

"We want to have the taste of that blood," the witch with the blue necklace said.

"You can't have a single drop without the permission of the king, Sneha," the blue-haired vampire said.

"Robin is right," the witch with the blue bracelet said.

"Stop being so scared, Sakuna. He wouldn't know," Sneha replied.

Sneha started walking towards me.

The grey-haired vampire stood in front of Sneha. He shook his head asking her to stop.

"Come on, Prabhakar. Move out of the way,"

Both of the vampires were ready to attack them. Sakuna and Sneha used their power to stop the vampires and then started the process of drawing my blood out. They directly drank my blood from the pipe. I looked at them in disgust cause it made me wanna throw up. When I was a vampire I loved blood but now I was disgusted by it.

"Magic blood tastes as good as it sounds," Sakuna smiled.

They both looked at me, winked, and left. I rolled my eyes at them. Inside my brain, I smiled knowing their future. In a few minutes, they will know.

The two vampires fell down on the floor as they left. I closed my eyes thinking about Amol. I heard the vampires talk to themselves and knew that they were going to drink my blood too. The thing I was most afraid of was that they might drain me out by themselves. Once you started to drink the blood you couldn't stop.

"Don't worry, we will only take a little," Robin said to me.

I still didn't open my eyes. They drank the blood and then the queen walked in.

"You nuts," she screamed.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"What is happening here?" she asked them.

They both didn't speak a word.

"How dare you drink the blood without my permission,"

She killed them both in front of me. I knew that my blood took a few minutes to work. I was glad that she didn't get a chance to know what my blood did to the vampires. She looked at me for some time and spoke.

"Having a little bit of it won't hurt I think,"

She drank my blood. She wanted to drink more but somehow controlled herself.