Far away

I was more than furious but I controlled myself cause showing them anger was of no use.

"Why are you trying to show me that you can do anything?" I asked in a very calm tone.

My parents looked at him but smiled instantly which made me believe that they were behind this all.

"So I was right. You both are behind this all," I said.

"Behind what, son?" My mom questioned.

"Why are you doing this all when I have already said that when the right time comes I will give it to her," I said with slight pain in my chest.

"What have we done now?" Dad questioned and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why did you send that vampire to hurt Gurans?" I finally asked and they both looked at each other.

"I know it was you guys," 

Mom looked down and shook her head. Dad just smiled but didn't bother to speak.

"Do you think we will attack from behind? If we have to take her away from that house and bring her here we can do it in a heartbeat and we don't need a vampire to do that," 

"Who knows you were trying to give me a warning?" 

"I don't do warning, Amol," Mom said playing with her nails.

"Then who sent him?" I asked them.

"Somebody knows about her and the blood," Dad replied.

I couldn't understand who it could be. I was about to leave when mom stopped me.

"We are not doing anything right now only because of you, Amol. I don't know what you want with the girl but as soon as you are done I want her here with me," she said getting up and coming closer.

Even though I wanted to tell her never. I didn't say anything. I nodded and left.

I went to where that vampire was. I opened the door to the basement. He was groaning in pain. I smirked at that and went closer to him. Here in Nepal, there was this herb named Yarsagumba (Caterpillar fungus) which is used as medicine for humans but for vampires, it was a poison. If used more it could kill a vampire.

I had asked someone to bring it for me cause it could only be found in the Himalayan region and was very expensive. I made the powder of it, mixed it with water, and sprinkle it on his body which made him scream. Mixing with water wouldn't hurt as much as it would without it. I just wanted to torture him not kill him.

"So tell me who send you here?" I asked him but he shook his head.

I had starved him for days and I knew he was more than hungry. I asked one of the guards to bring blood and pour it on the floor around him so he could look at it and beg for me to give it to him. The guard did what I told him to do but I was impressed with this vampire. He had so much control over him but it didn't take a few hours for him to lose control. He begged for me to give him just a drop of blood. I smirked and started to ask him questions.

"Who is behind this all?" I asked.

"I...I can't...tell you," he almost screamed.

"Fine," I said bringing blood near his nose which made him scream in pain. I sprinkled the yarsagumba mixed water in his body which made him lose his mind.

"Stop, stop..... I will....tell you." He said.

I smiled knowing I won.

"Someone...Someone called me and.... and asked me to do it. It was a..... woman but she didn't give me any.... details....about her,"