Brother

Vampire king's Pov

The day was here. The day, when I was finally going to have the taste of the magic blood which was on the girl's body whom my son had married.

I thought Amol had married her for the blood but I was wrong. He married her to protect her. Not to get the blood for us. I thought he was walking in my footsteps but he wasn't. He chose her instead of us, his parents.

I was waiting in Tanahun for my wife, Anima to bring that girl to me. When I saw the car park inside the palace, I smiled. I was more than happy. I was so impressed with my wife who was the mastermind of all our plans. I doubted a little but well she proved me wrong. She never ceased to amaze me.

The witches took the girl out of the car and dragged her inside the palace. They took her towards the room where I told them to keep her. I watched her trying to get out of the hold but she couldn't. I laughed a little thinking how pathetic she was. She was the strongest vampire of all and she couldn't even fight my wife or the witches? Hell, she couldn't even save her husband or the others. I walked inside the room where they took that girl. Witches bowed to me and left.

"So you finally caught her," I placed a kiss on Anima's cheek. I was so proud of my wife. She did what our son couldn't.

"Our son is a hell of a fighter," she said.

"He got that from you," I placed a kiss on another cheek. Anima was one hell of a fighter. Nobody could defeat her. She used her mind rather than her heart.

"I don't know what he sees in this girl other than that magical blood," I looked at the girl in disgust.

I never liked this human girl. She was neither attractive nor any beauty. I slowly walked near her and smirked knowing that now her blood was all mine.

"You need to start the work, love," I said now turning to look at my wife. "I want to have the taste of this magical blood as soon as possible,"

I couldn't even wait for a minute now. My patience was getting thinner and thinner every minute. I wanted to taste that blood the day we found out about the girl but for my son, I waited awhile. I thought he would let us have her blood even if he wanted to keep her as his wife but he didn't. He went against the deal and this was the result of his stubbornness.

"Don't worry, love. You will taste it as soon as possible," Anima said clapping her hands, and then there came two vampires.

"Take every single drop of blood out of her body," she ordered them and we left.

"We should throw a party, king, and let everyone know that now we are the strongest vampires of all. We can rule every other being too," Anima started to dance as soon as we were inside our room.

I smiled looking at her.

"Not right now, love. Have a little bit of patience. We will throw a party after we drain that girl out of the blood,"

She stopped dancing and looked at me.

"We have won and that blood is ours. What is there to wait for?" she asked and I just looked at her.

I don't know if she was dumb or innocent but whatever she was, she was my wife and I loved her so much. She was the one who supported me and helped me when I was in desperate need of help. When nobody helped me she was there for me. I guess, Amol got the love for his wife from me. I tried to understand Amol but he didn't try to understand me. I went near her and slowly kissed her.

"We need to wait a few more days and trust me, my love, I will throw a huge party," I pulled out of the kiss. She smiled knowing I was telling her the truth.