The Real Deal

We slowly stepped inside but it was all filled with silence. We started to look around and boom that bitch appeared.

"We got company, love," she said looking behind her. Himal came with a smirk on his face.

"So, prince and princess are here for another cute, beautiful princess," he said in a mocking tone.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"Where is she?" Amol asked in an angry tone. His eyes started to turn black. He looked so angry.

"I swear if anything happens to her. I will kill you both," he growled.

They started to laugh "Hand her to us and Rima is all yours," said another voice. That voice belonged to Ratna's brother and he had Rima with him. She was in a bad condition, unconscious.

"Take her inside, Anurodh," she ordered. 

Amol growled and was about to attack him but I stopped him.

"Your anger can cost your sister's life. So calm down," she warned as her brother left.

"We are all alone now, four of us," she smirked.

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"Just starved her for a few days," she scrunched her face.

I wanted to attack her but Rima was with her so I stood there tolerating her bullshits.

"You are gonna pay for everything you did," Amol yelled.

"You lied to us Amol for a human. Thanks to that day I came with Srisha and Sanskrit to your house. I smelled her blood and knew who she was and we started to make a plan to get her," she said.

"And you tried to harm Gurans again and again. Don't think that I don't know about the intruder you sent to hurt Gurans," He replied while Ratna laughed.

"You know Amol, how much I hate seeing girls around you. When I found out some girl was living with you I couldn't control it," she shrugged and Amol glared at her.

"Now back to the business. Hand her to us and take your sister or we will not think twice before killing her,"

"Fine, leave her alone. I will come with you," I said.

They still hadn't realized that I was not a human. It was a plus point for us. She smiled.

"But first, give Rima to us," I told her.

Ratna called her brother and he came with Rima in his arms and a smirk on his face.

I slowly went towards them while they threw Rima towards Amol. He was quick to catch her and took her outside. Without him, I was quite afraid but in a minute he was in front of Himal and they started to fight. Anurodh was also there so Amol had to fight them both. Ratna was smiling as if she knew they were going to win but bitch, I was a vampire. You have to work more on that. Without letting her notice I started to surround her at my full speed.

"What the hell, How is this even possible?" She was shocked.

I slowed my speed so she could see me.

"Surprise,"

I started to hit her. Threw her from one corner to another. I was so angry.

"This is for kissing Amol. This is for trying to ruin our marriage. This is for Rima," I said showering punches after punches.

I was quite surprised that she couldn't even hit me once. I looked at Amol and they were still fighting.

"How can you be so strong and powerful?" she groaned getting up from the floor.