New people

The next morning, I got up and went to drink water from the waterfall that was near. There were small water sources as well near it. I even saw water coming out from under the ground.

I was drinking when I saw two guys enter the hut. I hurriedly hid behind the tree and watched them. They were looking around as if they were searching for someone or me. One man had a picture in his hand and would glance at it time and again. I slowly walked near the hut.

"Seems like someone was here," one said.

"What if it was her?" another asked.

"This place seems like a human's place so I don't think she was here," the first one replied.

"We can wait till we find out who was here. We will get our prize either way," the second one said.

I sighed still looking at them. One of them called someone and told them that they must have found me. I couldn't use my speed so slowly I walked making sure they didn't notice me. Once I was quite far away I ran not looking back. The whole day I ran and ran until I was far from the hut.

I decided to take a rest when I saw the sun was about to set. It would be an hour or so till the sun said goodbye. From the cliff, I saw a small village. I slowly went down and saw that the houses were few. Only five huts were there. I sat near a tree and looked at the huts. For a long time, I didn't see any movement so I was convinced that this place would be where I would spend the night.

I was about to get up to go there when I saw a man coming out of a hut. Suddenly, I started to feel hungry. I didn't want to hurt him so I turned to the other side. I wanted to leave but my hunger didn't let me. I could go inside the forest and find an animal to drink blood but I didn't want to hurt innocent animals so I stood there looking at the hut thinking maybe I would find a bad person and drink from them.

As I stood there I heard someone coming towards me. I climbed up the tree and looked down to find a wolf trying to come up. I had white fur and green eyes. I have to admit I found it attractive. When I didn't come down, it turned into a human.

Wolf as a human?

"Come down," he ordered but I didn't.

I never knew some wolves could turn into a human. He seemed angry.

"I am telling you this for one last time. Come down,"

I jumped down quite far from him and he got into his attacking position.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I.....I came here in search of food," I half lied.

"Who?"

"I don't even know that," I muttered.

I couldn't tell him that I was a vampire. Maybe he wouldn't know if I didn't tell him? I stood there silently not looking at him. He was about to come towards me when I felt a few people coming toward us. I was ready for whatever was coming.

"Hunter, What's happening here?" A man with long hair asked. He seemed the same age as the wolf standing in front of me. The other two seemed very young. One was a little bit taller than another one but I doubt that they weren't strong.

"Intruder," the guy whose name I found out was Hunter replied.

The man with long hair came near me. I took a step back. He stood feet away and brought his face near me.

"Vampire," he said and everyone stood there in a ready-to-fight position.

"What? Impossible. If she was a vampire I would have known it," Hunter said glaring at me.