Zar

We slowly walked inside the forest. We were welcomed by a house. The weather was cold. I wanted to ask them which place was this. I could see mountains from here and was amazed by the scene.

I noticed the house was covered with flowers. For an instant, I wondered If the house was itself a flower. The house was round and I assumed it to be small.

As we went near the house we saw a man with long white hair standing in front of it. Suddenly, I felt that the energy around us had changed. He had a kind of positive aura coming out of him. He smiled looking at the wolves.

"Finally, After a decade," he said.

He pulled everyone into a hug and then his eyes fell upon me. For a second his smile went off and instantly smiled as if he knew who I saw. I found that his eyes were the most beautiful thing in him. It was crystal green. I couldn't stop staring at his eyes. Looking at his body structure he didn't seem like a wolf or a Vampire. Then who was he? I don't think he was a human either.

"And who is this beautiful," he stared at me.

"A Fri..." Winter was about to say when Hunter cut off her.

"You know who,"

How could he know who I was?

The man turned and went inside the house. Hunter followed him. Aava looked at me and smiled. I followed them. The house was big from the inside. He went to what seemed like a kitchen and asked everyone to help themselves.

Everyone sat on a chair. They started to eat the food that was already in front of them. It seemed like the man knew we were coming. He handed me a blood bag. I looked at him in surprise but he just smiled. Did he know I was a vampire?

"Thank you," I said in a low voice.

I drank all the blood at once and quenched my thirst. Reed gave me a disgusted look but the girls smiled at me. Arrow and Season were all into food. I saw that Hunter and that man were in deep conversation.

"I am disappointed with you, Zar," Winter said. "You never came to visit us afterward,"

Zar? As in the Zar, they were talking about back in their place?

"I wanted to but as you know I couldn't cause of those eagle eyes on me everywhere," Zar looked at me. I didn't understand what he meant by that.

"Can't we find any way or any weapon to fight them or defeat them?" Season questioned.

"I guess now we have one," Zar replied.

"We have?" Reed asked in excitement and he nodded.

"Then we should leave right now," Aava suggested.

"The person doesn't know that he/she is the weapon to defeat the Vampires," Zar said in a calm tone.

"Weapon is a person?" This time Hunter asked in shock.

Zar ignored his question.

"You guys brought a vampire with you," Instead he asked about me.

"We found out that we were in the same situation. She was forced to turn...," Arrow was about to finish the sentence.

"She wasn't," Zar cut him off.

Everyone's eyes turned to look at me but I looked at Hunter. He seemed unbothered.

"She......what?" Winter said with slight disappointment in her voice.

"She wasn't," Hunter replied.

"You knew?" Reed asked.