Through the hills

"I am sure she was forced," Hunter said.

I hid behind the tree and started to hear them talk.

"It's impossible. Nobody is allowed to change a human into a vampire. It was a deal." Reed said in an angry tone.

"Do you think they still follow the deal?" Hunter scoffed. "After everything they did ....." he stopped.

Reed turned his hand into a fist.

"I swear, I am gonna kill them all," he growled.

I don't know what they were talking about and what deal Reed was saying. Why is there a deal everywhere I go?

"First, we need to get answers from her," Hunter said.

"Maybe we need to let Zar know about her. He might want to meet her,"

"Not now, first let her answer the questions, and then we will let Zar know,"

Zar?

Arrow and Season came towards them. They didn't seem happy.

"We found two vampires near the cliff," Season said. "Before we could do anything they ran away. I don't think they saw us but...."

"We followed them but they just disappeared," Arrow shrugged.

"I know why they were here," Hunter looked towards the hut.

"I feel the same. They were here for her." Season replied.

"For now, she is safe here but we can't keep her safe for a long time," this time Arrow said.

Hunter looked towards the sky and sighed. They all stood there silently while I slowly went back inside the hut. I paced around feeling slightly scared. I wasn't scared of anything but Amol. I was scared I had to face him and then I had to hear what I didn't want to. I didn't want to go back. Someone knocked on the door and brought me back. It was Hunter.

"Hey," Hunter said looking behind me.

"Hi," I replied.

"Can I come in?" he asked still not looking at me.

I nodded and gave him space. He walked in and I stood at the door looking at him. I knew why he was here.

"I know why you are here and I want to hear it from your mouth," he said now turning to look at me.

"Ok," I said.

Hunter was about to open his mouth to speak "I wasn't forced," I answered before he could say anything. He narrowed his eyes at me. I was ready for what was coming.

"Then why are you here?" he said taking steps toward me.

"I... I am running from someone," I blurt out and he stopped. I cursed myself for saying it.

"Who?" he questioned.

I opened my mouth to speak but no word came. He was waiting for me to speak.

"I don't think I can trust you," I said instead.

He just looked at me.

"If you want me to leave, I can leave,"

"No,"

"I am not a spy or anything,"

"Why are you running?" he asked.

"I...." I couldn't come up with the right word to say. I didn't even know if I should tell him.

"Take your time. Whenever you feel like sharing you can share and come out to have dinner with us," he cut me off and left. I just looked at him not believing it. I thought he would be angry but he didn't.