Anything

I stood in the way of our home. I watched it with anxiety kicking in. I was scared and nervous. Thinking about Amol made my heart sink.

There were guards everywhere and I didn't know how to get inside without getting noticed. Maybe Zar has a plan about this too. I looked to my side where all the wolves were standing. They were waiting for me to make a move. When for a few minutes I didn't Hunter came near me.

"You should go and talk to him," he suggested.

I looked back at the house and slowly walked towards it. I entered the house. All the guards bowed at me. I was scared that they would stop me. I was wrong. I didn't say a word to them. My mind was with Amol so I used my speed to get near him.

In a second I was in front of his office door. I knocked at it but nobody opened it. I opened it to find the office empty. I slowly walked towards our room and there he was standing, holding the gift I had brought for him but couldn't give it to him. Lumps formed inside my throat and when he turned to look at me I couldn't control my tears.

**Amol's POV**

I was standing in our room with the gift in my hands that Gurans had brought for me. There was not a single second I didn't miss her. I found the gift the day my mother had come to talk about the deal. The fucking deal that made me lose my Gurans again.

That day, I was thinking of taking Gurans out for dinner. I had so many plans on my mind but my mother destroyed everything. Somewhere it was my fault too cause I didn't say anything about the deal to Gurans. My mother came to the house reminding me of the deal and that she was here to take Gurans. She started to yell at me after she found out that I had turned Gurans into a vampire.

"You can take her," I said showing my back to her.

"I knew you would ag...,"

"Over my dead body," I gritted my teeth turning to look at her.

She gave me a dead glare.

"You wouldn't dare to go against us," she warned.

"I will go against anything and everything if that means protecting my wife,"

"You fell in love with a girl whom you married for us, for the blood,"

"I married her out of love not for the blood," I snarled.

She was about to speak but I didn't let her.

"You can leave," I said.

"I will come for her and trust me you won't be able to protect her. I won't forget your betrayal,"

"We will see,"

She stormed out of the room. I was growling with anger. After some time I turned to find Rima at the door. She hadn't come to visit us after the day we saved her. She looked different. Seeing her made me lose some of my anger.

"Hey," I said going towards her.

Rima hesitated and took a step back.

"What is it?" I was confused.

I ran to her and realized what was it. She was a human. I was in complete shock.

"H..how? And...when?" I asked her.

"I don't know....it's just one day I woke up and I was a human," she shrugged.

Now, it made sense why she didn't come to visit me.

"But how?"

"No idea,"

I looked at her with confusion.