The Search

Amol had told me everything about vampires. He taught me everything that I needed to know. He fully trained me in five days and I was more than ready. While training I got to know he was even a good teacher. How can someone be so perfect in everything?

"That was quite awesome," I thought when he told me our eyes turn red when we drink blood. I liked it when my eyes turned red. It made me feel more beautiful. He also mentioned to me that when we are hurt or angry our eyes turn black. I couldn't wait to see that.

"Are you sure you are ready?" Amol asked me the next day after the final training. "If you want to train for a few more days we can do it,"

"I am more than ready,"

"They are dangerous and I don't..."

I placed my finger on his lips. "I am not any less than them,"

"I know but it's your first time so,"

"You will be there with me so no worries,"

He went silent.

I slowly held his hand.

Amol decided to call Rima before leaving but she didn't answer the call.

"Why isn't she answering?"

He tried a couple of times but she didn't answer his calls.

"What if it's Ratna's doing?"

"I don't think so. She might be busy,"

In five minutes we got a call. Amol picked it up.

"Rima where were you...." suddenly Amol stopped talking. He had horror in his eyes.

He pulled the phone away from his ear.

"They have her,"

"What?"

"I thought, Rima would handle them alone. She was one of the strongest vampires. If I knew they were coming with a whole bunch of other stupid vampires I would have never left her alone," he said.

"That bloody bitch will pay for everything she has done. Trust me," I gritted my teeth and heard Amol laugh. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

I pulled my hand out of his and kept both of my hands on my hip.

"Why do you always laugh when I curse? I remember you have done that a couple of times," I raised my brow.

"You look cute when you are angry,"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever,"

"You are cute and seeing you this confident makes me feel so proud," he said coming closer to me. He pulled me in his arms and kissed my cheeks which made me blush.

"We are late. Rima must be waiting for us," he said pulling me. Using our speed we left.

We went to our house but the house was all mess. Few guards were on the floor. Amol went near and checked them.

"They are alive," he said.

Where were the others? We searched for the house but the whole house was empty.

"They are not here," I told Amol.

"I know. They played us," he sighed.

"It means they took Tina with them too,"