Above The Clouds

Amol took me to the secret room and asked me to sit there. It was in the rooftop where nobody would think of going. The room was in the dark corner side of the house where the store room was.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"My mother might come here anytime and I don't want her to see you. She comes almost every day to check,"

I sadly nodded at him thinking now I have to live alone in this room.

"Don't worry. I will be here with you too," he said and a smile escaped my lips.

"Really?"

Amol nodded and I pulled him into a hug.

"Oh, Amol,"

"How could you even think I would leave you alone," he said.

We slept in that room for a few hours. When I woke up Amol was not in the room. I got scared. I was about to get up to leave the room when he walked inside.

"Where were you?" I asked and he showed me a tray.

"Food," he said with a smile.

"I would rather want to eat that smile than the food," I said biting my lips lightly and he grinned.

"Is that so? You want to take this smile away from me?" He pouted, placing the tray on the table.

"I didn't say I want to take it away. I said I wanted to eat it. It must be tasty,"

I got up and went near him.

Amol looked at me and I don't know why I felt as if he was going to tell me something I wouldn't like.

"Can you promise me something?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Don't come out of the room whatever you hear or whoever calls you,"

"Why?" I asked in a low voice.

"My mother can be here any minute. She always comes to check if you have come or not. If she suddenly gets suspicious just don't come out or say anything,"

"I...."

"Just do it for me," he pleaded.

"Didn't Zar put a spell or something so the spy wouldn't know we were here?"

"He did but we have to always remain prepared and ready,"

"And what about you?"

"I will be ok,"

"And about Zar?" I asked.

"He said that he can keep wolves out of my mother's sight,"

I couldn't understand it. If Zar could keep wolves out of his mother's sight then why couldn't he do the same to me?

"He asked me to keep you here in case something happens and they have to show themselves....you might be in danger," he said understanding my confusion.

"Ok,"

Amol slowly kissed me.

"When are we going to turn them into humans then?" I asked.

"After she leaves I am going to the palace to mix your blood in their blood bag," he replied.

"It's..risky,"

"I know but it's worth it," he smiled.

"Please be safe," I said and he nodded.

After that, Amol left and I was all alone in the room. I was more than worried. I heard a noise after like an hour and then heard a loud banging on the wall. I was nearly startled. I was pacing around the room, looking at the room waiting for someone to come but nobody did. I was about to open the door when someone suddenly opened it. It was Aava. She seemed hurt.