*

  "Bloody hell we're finally here" Ron groans trying to steady himself. Motion sickness was one of the symptoms that Ron always got even if he was just walking around.
   "Well let's go," I mumble, feeling bad for him. I help him out of the carriage and double-check making sure Atlas still had his cup before moving on into the castle.  The doors open for us and Ron attempts to cover his stomach as best as he can.
  We passed the great hall where lunch was getting set up and Ron freezes.  "Ronald no," I tap his shoulder. "Mate" he whispers not finishing his sentence.
  "Ron the breaks gonna be over soon," I whine grabbing his collar with my one free hand as I forcefully drag him to Draco's classroom.
   I put my ear to the door to listen but hear absolutely nothing meaning either he's not there, he's sleeping, or he put up a silencing charm which is most likely what happened. 
  He likes to rage about student's stupidity a lot. I chuckle at the thought before slowly opening the door.  I stare with furious eyes as I see Draco against his desk with this Jinx girl in between him.
  He's pushing her away with an annoyed expression on his face "why don't you just leave me the fuck alone..... I don't want to expel you but if you don't stop I'm going to" he yells pushing her back.
  "I don't understand why you wouldn't want to be with me!" She yells back putting a hand on his chest. He slaps it away and rubs his eyes furious and exhausted.
  She places her hand on his cheek and gets closer as a scream comes from the baby I'm holding.  Draco looks to me terrified as Jinx turns with an annoyed expression that soon turns to a smirk.
  "They were gonna find out sooner or later babe," she said walking her fingers up his chest acting like they had some secret affair.
  She opens her mouth to talk again but I stop her "shut your fucking trap bitch! I saw everything and Draco has told me everything" I shout as everybody looks at me in surprise.
  I walk closer to her before I feel a small tap on my shirt again "pa-pa" the baby says reminding me he's there. I walk back to Ron "hold my baby" I whisper through gritted teeth and he takes Atlas.
  "Here take this," he snickers as I put my hand out for him. He sets something in my hand and I bring it in front of me to see a spatula. "Really Ron" I sigh as he shrugs his shoulders.
    I let out a sigh but stomp forward anyways I grab the girl by her shirt and pull her off of Draco.  She has the audacity to look at me with disgust and I laugh before smacking her in the face with the spatula.
  "Hell yeah!" Ron yells as I try to contain the smile spreading across my face.  Not gonna lie I'm starting to understand why Ron likes these so much.
  She lets out a yell as she fell onto her back and quickly gets back up just to get in my face. I grab her hair and push her away from me "get out of my fucking face you fucking git" I growl
She looks to me deciding where to run or attack either way I'm winning this fight and that's final.  She lunges at me pushing me to the ground. I let out a weird noise as the wind is knocked out of me. Groaning I kick her off of me, before I started repeatedly hitting her with the spatula.
  She screams and scrambles for the door as I chase after her spatula over my head ready to fight.  "Come back here you home-wrecker" I yell leaving the room to chase her.

  Draco's POV

  I look to Ron with big eyes as Atlas begins clapping and sticking his tongue out at the door that the two had just gone through. I chuckle but then look back to Ron who's crying. 
  "I'm so proud of him, but at the same time he said so many no-no words and it's not okay for him" Ron cries as I facepalm. 
  Did that really just happen... that was kinda hot... wait is he okay... "Merlin were in school she's a student! He's gonna get in so much trouble!" I shout, running out the door. I stop immediately seeing them both going at it in the hall- students were circling them as some professors turn the corner. 
  I try to stop them, but they don't listen and McGonagall stops the professors in their tracks.  "We didn't see anything," She stayed calm, turning her group around.  I stare in shock as Harry smiles.  "Good luck Harry feel free to spend the night here... Ron you too" she shouts with a sweet chuckle before turning the corner.
    "What the actual fuck is going on" I mumble walking into the center of the students. I grab Harry by the hips pulling him off of the girl.  He continues swinging as I throw him over my shoulder taking the spatula from him.
  He groans and goes limp as he realizes that I'm not gonna let him go. I give the spatula to Ron and he looks at it happily as I take my child with my free hand. Who's clinging onto his almost empty sippy cup.
  I watch Atlas turn his head to look back at Chen he points to her making a small noise before blowing a raspberry at her.  "Good job buddy" I laugh and he smiles at me feeling proud of himself.
   Ron walks behind me wiping his teary eyes as Harry tries to get off my shoulder. He continues mumbling, but I only caught some words such as "I..... done..... bitch.... hurt.....akaksls"
    I sigh but can't help but smile. My family is crazy.

Here are the options feel free to comment names you'd like me to add😁 please choose only two!
Vivian-13
Ruth-
Opal-12
Iris-29
Jade-21
Rosemary (Rose for short)-12
Ivy-29
Violet-12

Will, the child call them:
Dad (Blaise) and Mom (Ron) -35
Dad(Blaise) and Papa(Ron) - 20
I'm adding this since I get so many requests asking for this instead
Dad(Ron) Blaise (Papa) -23

Remember you can message me privately about voting if you want!