Yandere haku

Hakus pov

I just came home from a mission in iwagakure which the tension was extremely high being the history with them being enemies with konoha, the reason I was picked for the mission instead of a jonin is due to my relationship with Naruto. Tsunade explained it as a power move because if anything happens too me they would have too answer to there greatest fear come to fruition a second coming of the yellow flash who also happens to be the jinchuriki of the strongest tailed beast, and after the news broke about him easily defeating the raikage in a all out spar for each other's most advanced justu it would basically spell death for their village. Hell even I don't know the full capabilities of my narutos power.

So I was treated with animosity but also the outmost care while in the stone village. Using a stealth technique I learned from my blonde knucklehead I planted a dating resume for Naruto on the tsuchikages desk and watched how he would react to it.  He walked in and sat down after a minute he noticed the new file on his desk

Onoki (tsuchikage) " what the hell is this........... it's a file on the namikaze boy it's like a dating profile that a match maker would put together, this does have a l or of information on the boy as well. I've heard about  this sort of thing mysteriously spreading across the nations but it hadn't reached here until now to think that women are more obsessed with this Naruto than they were even with minato, hell during the war certain kunoichi had to be stationed elsewhere in fear of them defecting for the yellow flash and this one is a boy around what fourteen and he has a international cult of followers worshipping him wanting to be with him.  This may be the opportunity this village needed obviously we wouldn't win a war against the leaf at this point in time if we tried and hell I don't want to start fighting I'm such of it we've lost to many good folks. So to make sure he doesn't turn his ire against iwa we spread these pamphlets across the village and I'll acknowledge the fact that we don't hold him responsible for his fathers deeds during the war and hopefully a woman from are village can wind up with him romantically, the only problem is this Haku, how the hell do we get him to accept a gilt into the harem....... she has to legitimately be in love with him that's for certain and well as a chunin this Haku may very well be aware that people will come after him to use him so I guess we just gotta hope a iwa gilt gets lucky heh my granddaughter is around his age and he's strong enough for me to acknowledge him so I think I'm gonna secretly place a pamphlet in her bedroom."

He then left I snuck out of the village and made my way home.

Hmm looks like my plans are working and people are acknowledging my authority as well don't worry Naruto -kun I'll make sure you'll have many wives and even more babies.