The gathering continues

Naruto POV

Apparently it became widely known throughout the village that I was accepting people into the harem so it became a spectacle and every body who was interested was watching me go around and were gossiping  trying to figure out who, what, where and why involving the selections also much to my surprise all memebers would move into my compound apparently it was something Haku set up. 

Tayuya already knows she was teasing me when I first left my compound this morning but I still felt the need to let her know I would have approved her anyway.

I decided to get the hardest one out of the way so I made my way to the hokage building  which started making people speculate and go crazy over the situation as I entered the hokage office. I was met by the usual I'm the office however the hidden anbu were exuding anticipation. That's a poof of smoke appeared and two silhouettes could be seen a toad and.......

Jiraiya " I the great jiraiya can not let you proceed any further as you see tsunade has been smitten by my charm and handsome appearance so by no means could you have her as she is mine. "

I look at him with no emotion whatsoever and turn to look at tsunade who punched him in the back of the head

Tsunade " who the hell said I was smitten by you "

Jiraiya broken looks toward me reaching a hand out.

Jiraiya "  Gaki you can't take her away from me i would hate to lose her to someone, anyone,  but you my own godchild that would destroy me . Please don't take my waifu I beg of you!"

I turn away from him and face the black haired woman beside the desk.

Naruto " hey shizune I was wondering if we could talk when you had the chance."

She straightened up and blushed

Shizune " I would love to but I will be busy for quite some time........"

Tsuande " nonsense shizune we were just wrapping up here after all I NEED to have a discussion with my old teammate here. For the rest of the day you are dismissed."

Shizune excitedly grabbed my hand and led me out of the office, she seemed determined and she kept marching on with me in tow until we made our way to a cafe we sat at a table across from each other and she ordered a vanilla bean cappuccino with caramel drizzle. Going with the flow I ordered a ice coffee.
I could see she was tense from nervousness.

Naruto " shizune first and foremost I would like to start this off with I've always looked up to you for many reasons but most importantly because of your loyalty. You've stayed by tsunades side all throughout her rock bottom and never gave up on her. And well there is no easy way to ask this so shizune, I would like it if I could have you be by my side from here on. "

She grasped my hand from across the table and shyly  spoke up

Shizune " please take good care of me."

We sat and chatted over the drinks then she knowing I had to go to the others left with a few of my shadow clones to help her move the stuff from her apartment to my  compound.

I was going to head to the next individual on my list when I spotted a certain white haired man lazing on a tree branch reading a book

Kakashi " yo Naruto I know it's unintentional but your certainly causing quite the commotion the hyuuga are in a frenzy because they out of the blue had two of there most important young members sweeper off their feet by some cunning Prince Charming who then stormed the hokage tower which made the anbu go crazy thinking the hokage was going to elope with the son of a former hokage but it turned out that the apprentice/secretary was the Cinderella. Now I thought as your big brother figure I should give you some advice, that advice would be to use this day as inspirations for your romance novels if not well let's just say readers will not be happy. Any way see ya."

He then disappeared in a whirl of leaves  Although I know he totally threatened me to use my out of the world love life as a reference for writing so the books will be better it actually put me at ease and calmed my nerves because as weird and strange this journey is my life isn't becoming unrecognizable.

Well off I go let's see who else

Ino
Kiba
Tenten
Sakura