Solo mission, training, and treasure

Naruto POV

After my month studying all my parents left behind I had mastered it all. You may wonder how that was possible well let's just say I went to three tailed cloak to use my maximum amount of shadow clones which was twenty five thousand, obviously though It was only the type that could take one hit because my durable clones take far more chakra.

You may wonder how I was able to withstand the chakra for a whole month well that's simple after Haku started living with me he would check in on me and calm me so the anger never took over he also made sure I ate, (Haku being the only member of the genins/chunins who knows of the nine tailed fox and of my jinchuriki status) although he knew that with the chakra alone I could go without food, water, or sleep for as long as I have chakra. This experience unintentionally lead to me completely mastering the third tail for without it controlling me, however I'm quite aware that the next form would turn me into a mindless beast at my current level. It was quite difficult but I learned and mastered everything my parents had left behind. Yes this includes all of there seals, chakra chains, and flying raijin also known as hiraishin. Meaning I was now on the same level as my mom and dad in skill however I don't have their level of experience. Although I also mastered and learned the techniques they were studying from boos but weren't as a enough yet such as fuinjutsu which I'm probably now the best living person in the world at unless the uzumaki clan is established hidden somewhere. I also completed theoretical jutsu that my parents thought of but couldn't make a final product of. All except for a elemental rasengan which I figured I would do In the future instead of know. (

When I emerged from my seclusion everybody was surprised by my appearance.

(None of the artwork featured is mine all credit to the artists)

I had grown a few inches in height and my muscles were far more defined giving me some bulk but with clothes on I looked slim. My outfit was. Similar to the chunin exams but more predominant orange with the uzumaki and Namikaze symbol on it however I still had shisuis tanto and sheath

I went to the hokage and informed her that I had progressed in training ( but not exactly how much I have done so) I had requested a mission that a chunin can complete by themselves so she gave me a mission to help one of her old acquaintances who has a runner participating in a race to decide which faction gets control of their village. My job would be to guard the runner as it is custom to have people hired individuals interfere with the runners.

I took the mission and gave my farewells to my comrades and Haku. You see I'm the ninja world ones very first solo mission is a great deal and it's said their performance on it will predict their career.

After a few day of high speed travel I made it to the village and met the client as well as the runner who I was meant to protect who happened to be the runaway younger brother of Ibiki morino.

I had to convince him not to give up on the race because he had doubts about himself and I'll admit he was quite bratty but with my charisma I got through to him. The race was long but if it was me who ran I could easily beat any person alive because my speed was based off shisui, dads, and might guys training and techniques.

When it was the portion of the test to cross a body of water we were ambushed by three rain genin who happened to be the same ones I gave the advice to during the chunin exams.

Naruto " ah oboro and company long time no see I hope you've followed my advice because the time is near for the end of the revolution in your village. Regardless I am a chunin and highly skilled. As the son of the fourth hokage and the red death of the leaf I am trained in their ways as well as a student of jiraiya of the sanin and kakashi the copycat ninja I'm sure you realize your not able to defeat me in combat so instead of taking you down now I will let you thre retreat and watch the situation from the sidelines, surely their is higher ranking backup in place invade you fail the mission I suggest once you see me defeat him you will know the mission is a failure, however by watching me you would gain valuable intelligence that could compensate for the failure of your mission. So I'll let you choose which it will be failure and punishment or failure and your rewarded from what you learn?

Oboro " it must be fate I keep running into you as I did last time as my teams leader I will follow your advice as it has consistently paid off. Know that I'm not afraid to fight, the reason I choose this is I feel that what we will learn will far outweigh this mission. Thank you for your professionalism. "

They retreated however I felt their presence nearby as they began to observe me

Much farther down the path we met with a rogue leaf ninja one who stole the precious sword of the second hokage, the sword of the thunder god

I was taunted by him so what I did is throw several kunai at him he blocked all but one that was going to miss him anyway that when I used hirashinto appear at that kunai, I then blasted him the back with a rasengan knocking him unconscious and de...

I was taunted by him so what I did is throw several kunai at him he blocked all but one that was going to miss him anyway that when I used hirashinto appear at that kunai, I then blasted him the back with a rasengan knocking him unconscious and decently wounded but not to severe as I minimized the effect.

I then sneakily put  a paralysis seal on him in a way that the rain ninja wouldn't be able to tell. I then put his unconscious body in a living storage scroll which is often used on people who are meant to be taken alive, i then sealed the precious sword in a separate scroll. I then helped the younger morino win the race by helping him walk despite his exhaustion.

I was given my notice that I had completed the mission so I left to return to the village which wasn't hard as I set markers at different locations so I could instantly arrive in the village.  I used the marker I the hokage office to return. As I returned I surprised the tsunade, shizune,  and the anbu who none of which knew I learned the revered jutsu. I gave to tsunade the details of my of my mission as well as the captured rouge for T&I as well as the precision relic of the sword. For this great accomplishment I was rewarded the sword as payment, as there exists a finders keepers policy with taking weapons from the enemy as well as the fact I'm known to use blades in combat. But obviously it was the fact that tsunade was essentially entrusting me with her families legacy.

I decided to show it off and brag about my accomplishments to my friends I then spent the day training with team seven as I was technically still a part of it as the other members haven't ranked up yet. So I would occasionally need to do mission with them though the difficulty would be greater with a a jonin and chunin on the team.  I also want to strengthen bonds, and may or may not be planning on getting kakashi to teach me chidori.

You may be wondering why I let the rain ninja observe me that's because I wanted to spread my name around the world some. Now that it's out that I can. Use rasnegan and hirashin to the public the only other things known publicly from the chunin exams is my shadow clones and kenjutsu. Meaning not all of my skill is on display but enough to gain a reputation as well as to force the Akatsuki to revaluate their plan so it would take longer before the jinchuriki collection.

When the day came to a ending  I  came home I was greeted  with a delicious smell as Haku was cooking dinner for me to reward me of my first solo mission which he made a gourmet  ramen with takoyaki on the side.