Meeting Tsunade

Naruto POV

jiraiya is  training me in his style of combat and stealth. And may I say his stealth is amazing especially how it was entirely self taught and differs from what I learned on my own and from the anbu training that itachi and shisui taught me. So now I had knowledge and training in three styles of stealth that I could implement together

Needless to say we had a lot of fun training together and I even helped him better perfect his reflexes as my speed was near unbeatable.  When we were not busy training and looking for tsunade we would be at  bars or hostess clubs where jiraiya would either meet with his spy's which he wanted me to learn how to handle said work or he would drink with woman draped over him where he would have the time of his life meanwhile I had agreed to take his research notes for him so he could enjoy himself.

Days went by until we finally found tsunade in a bar so me and jiraiya took a seat across from tsunade and shizune  though I'm not supposed to know about the latter yet. 

Jiraiya " hello Hime it's been a while hasn't it?

Tsunade " jiraiya huh, seems like I'm running into a lot of familiar faces nowadays. So why have you come? "

Jiraiya " well you see sensei gave his life in battle against orochimaru, and the elders have decided that you would be perfect for the position of fifth hokage, and I happen to agree with them. "

Tsuande " so the old man finally kicked the bucket huh, no surprise to me the position of hokage has always been held by fools who die to easily. Im not gonna gamble my life away for a village I know longer have any ties to."

Jiraiya didn't seem surprised but clearly was displeased.

Shizune " I'm sorry master jiraiya but it's as you see she just doesn't have the motivation to do something so troublesome as lead a village  at the moment."

Jiraiya " no I understand shizune I may have wasted my time taking this trip."

Just as jiraiya was about to leave I spoke up.

Naruto " listen here old lady, I may be aware that your someone important but I don't care who you are if you disrespect the hokage and all they fought for then I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Dattebayo "

A now angry tsunade  stood up

Tsunade " and who the hell do you think you are brat "

Naruto " my name is naruto uzumaki and I'm gonna kick your ass "

We then walked out of the bar and stood apart from
Each other ready to throw down

Tsunade " a brat like you won't be able to
Land one hit on me. "

Naruto " I hope I don't give you a heart attack old lady ."

She then flew at me with a punch aimed for me I jumped out of the way as she shattered the ground and then I kicked her in the ribs which made her skid back much to her shock.

Tsunade " not bad but not good enough."

I then charged her and hit her a few times which she replied to with a axe kick down towards me which I went to block which resulted in me being pushed into the ground about a foot deep but I held my block much to every ones surprise (it would be sore later though) I then proceeded to uppercut her which knocked her head back and left a scuff mark but she just wiped her mouth and jabbed a finger into my forehead which made me fly back I recovered mid air and landed perfectly I then charged her with a rasengan forming in my hand but then it faded out as I hit the ground.

Trying to maintain my conscious I try to push off the floor with much trouble I look up toward her with realization.

Naruto " I see the poke was to send force into my brain to hit the cerebellum so I'd be temporarily paralyzed well I have some news for you lady a truck like that won't last long on me you see not even a Hyuuga can keep me immobile."

I slowly push my way to my knees much to the confusion of tsunade who is fully aware I shouldn't be able to move .

Tsunade " how are you getting up? why are you doing this ? "

Naruto " because you spoke bad about the hokage who are some of my greatest idols you see in the future I'm going to be hokage, so you don't even need to come back to the village you see I'm gonna be hokage and protect everything your sensei fought for, the things your grandfather and great uncle fought for and who my personal hero the fourth hokage gave his life for. So I'm going to beat you and drag you to the village so you can apologize to there faces on the mountain."

On my knees I threw the hardest punch I could right to her liver which made her topple over some and and spit out some blood. Realizing I'm not gonna stop the fight she blasts me in the head with a downwards punch and everything goes black.

Jiraiya POV

Jiraiya " you know you didn't have to hit him that hard hime "

Shizune " lady tsunade that was a tad bit overkill"

Tsunade " it was either that or kill him because he wasn't going to stop, that's a pretty interesting brat you found their jiraiya, when he wakes up tell him if he's able to learn how to make a full fledged rasengan within a week I'll not only go back and accept the title of hokage I will also give him my necklace."

Shizune " lady tsunade you've never bet the necklace before, you know the curse "

Tsunade " something tells me if it's him he won't be affected."

Oh hime you must have seen the resemblance to dan and nawaki and to the previous hokage, he has a will of fire greater than I thought possible,but you've always sucked at gambling. I won't tell you yet because it will benefit the mission in getting you to come back , but the boy already mastered the rasengan over a month ago the only reason it failed was the temporary paralysis from the poke. Besides I'd hate to tell you but he was actually going easy on you he only Went for the rasengan because it would be equal to one of your full force punches, if he used his entire array of jutsu you might have been forced to use your seal he'll at this rate I've taught him everything I know aside from Odama rasengan and sage mode besides those the only advantage I have in battle against him during our spars is my experience and because i forbid him from using the ninetails chakra during the spars, because he may have mastered the one tail mode but he still can't handle two tails and above yet without the foxes influence.

Jiraiya " I'm gonna take the boy to a hotel room but I'd like to later have a drink just you and me tsunade we need to talk. "