Team 7

Naruto POV

Today is the day We are assigned teams and as I an technically at this point in time a genin I can drop aspects of me being a complete dead last. So I decided to first start with a change of clothes. I kept my orange color but I decided to get predominantly black anbu like clothing with orange highlights and the uzumaki symbol. I'll let my hair hair get longer overtime so I look more like my father. I've been studying seals so I know more than most people but I'm still far from a master. I mention this because all throughout my outfit and my body I have seals that serve different purposes but predominantly storage. They are also only visible unless I push chakra Into them. The most important one is the one over my heart in there I held my most precious items that are off limits to any one but myself and currently the only thing in it is the special jar holding shisuis eye, it's also my most special seal and can only be undone by me it's has over a hundred " locks" per say as security to make sure only I can open it I also managed to bind it to my soul. You see know one else would be able to do this even the greatest seal master possible, I'm only able to do it because after my time as a spirit I have the ability to perceive souls if I concentrate. That also helps tie in to my ability to read people.

When I entered the classroom people were confused about why I was there and the change of clothes. When shikamaru asked about my attendance I smiled and pointed at my headband and spoke

Naruto " it may be unconventional but I officially earned my head band dattebayo."

Not many people noticed but he the few were suprised by the raw sincere and positive emotions I gave off as I gave him a sweet smile. I sat next to sasuke who eyed me with stern curiosity. When Ino and Sakura came in I was eventually shoved aside so
They can. I then saw the hokages hidden orb observing us I smiled at it probably surprising the jonin, I then jumped in front of sasuke.

Naruto " it's been five years now and all you guys still do is gush over sasuke. Well I got news for you he may be the official rookie of the year but I'm the one you should really keep and eye on or else it'll go by so fast and you'll be questioning when or how the time flew by and I become hokage. You will then think back to times like this where I'm nothing but a clown to you guys but then you'll realize that I was right all along and then you guys will have no other choice I'm your minds to respect me even if you don't like me. As for you sasuke, I believe it's about time to declare you as my official rival, you better live up to the name as to not embarrass me in the future. "

I then cross my arms and give of a confident aura. We then enter a stare down. Me with confidence and him with annoyance, we then started to call each other our insulting nicknames. When a kid behind me pushed into sasuke intentionally which caught me off guard he then pressed on the back of my head so I couldn't move my head normally. I realized it was one of the class bullies though he probably doesn't realize what or whom he's pushing me into. There's me and sasuke our mouths pressed together and noses pushed so close together we couldn't breathe through it. In panick we tried breathing through our mouths which failed. Trying to squirm out of the awkward position led to us essentially French kissing for over a minute both unwillingly. Once we realized the situation we broke free gagged and choked out for air. We then meet each other's eyes and nod. We both then proceed to beat down the bully who always though he was tough shit but never realized he wasn't stopped because none of the actual talented people payed attention to him. But now was his wake up call as sasuke ground and pounded his face as I kicked him in the ribs.
I then made a clone to take him to the nurses office which in itself suprised the class that I could not only make a clone but a physical one.

Sasuke " I caant believe this is how I get my first kiss."

He seemed kind of depressed but others wouldn't be able to tell.

Naruto " yeah it was weird but for me it wasn't to bad because your at least someone I respect, besides it tasted like sweet cherry tomatoes."

He turned his head away but the watchful eye could see the mild blush of embarrassment.

I then got obliterated by the fan girls not because of the kiss as they knew it wasn't my fault but because I embarrassed sasuke.

After the beating iruka entered and begin to give out the teams. They were the same as The original.

Time has flown by as we were the last team waiting for our sensei. I decided to play a simple but devastating prank. I put a jar of glitter that I had in my prank pouch above the door so when he enters he will be covered by glitter, it doesn't sound like much but when he try's to clean himself later he'll realize that not only is the glitter everywhere but  it's near impossible to clean up meaning he and his outfit will  have glitter in random places for weeks even with being cleaned several times.

Sakura thinking I'm just a dead last clown scolded me like a banshee meanwhile sasuke commented how it was to simple for a jonin to fall for. When said person entered through the door they were glitter bombed. Kakashi then grumbled under his breath in annoyance. He then told us he dislikes us and went to the roof after we arrived he had told us to introduce ourselves Sakura had him go first then Sakura went with no difference from the original. Then it was me.

Naruto " my name is naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen, hard workers, people who are genuinely kind, pranking, training, and I like the hokages.
I dislike, loosing loved ones people who are bigoted, people who let fear control them, tyrants, traitors and the time it takes for ramen to cool down.
My dream is to become the strongest hokage of all time so I'm not only respected but so I would have the power to protect those I care about. I also plan to reshape this village for the better."

This seemed to interest the two males who were paying attention however Sakura was fawning over sasuke. Sasuke then went but nothing had changed.
He then told us where to meet up tomorrow and gave us instructions.

After the meeting ended I decided to train some of the jutsu I know in a hidden location while using the shadow clone training technique, I plan on mastering every jutsu I was ever taught and learned about including those that I read in the genin, chunin, and jonin library sections which were everything they had. The things taught to me by my uchiha friends the things gramps has given me, the academy teachings, and The all the jutsu in the forbidden leaf scroll that I learned by chance do to mizuki. Since it's was a large workload it would obviously take some time even with the clones. And that's how i spent the rest of my day.