A trip for creativity

Naruto POV

Jiraiya " hey brat I knew you were strong but to defeat the raikage and to learn his secret jutsu in a couple of days that's a while new level of genius."

Naruto " honestly even I don't know why or how I've gotten so far honestly I believe it is just fate for this whole child of prophecy crap, once I fulfill it I wouldn't be surprised if I fall into obscurity, after all in a peaceful world which has been guided already there is not gonna be need for a shinobi like me anymore, I want a world where the only reason people train to become strong is not to fight life and death but only compete in competitions. I want a world where assassins are no longer common or needed at all, I wish for where the bad guys are behind bars either for life or until they've redeemed themselves . "

Jiraiya " that's pretty noble of you but what would a old ninja like me would do"

Naruto " well you can be a writer, and as hokage I will open up a exclusive shinobi only hot spring, and of course I will make it in such a way that no one in the world would know that I am able to do research for my future novels."

Jiraiya " you genius your telling me we can watch kunoichi bathe in a hot spring without being caught?!?"

Naruto " of course I've already invented ways of spying undetected and I plan on increasing its effectiveness for an example I've already got away while spying on tsunade, shizune, Haku, and tayuya the former sound ninja."

I've also got some picture evidence.

Jiraiya " holy shit this is a jackpot teach me in your ways of peeping!!"

Naruto " no problem as long as you help me start my writing career matter of fact I've already have the manuscripts to over a hundred novels already completed I plan on covering all sort of demographics. "

Well of course I'm going to introduce all of the works I can from the world in my past life ranging from Harry Potter, Stephen king, hunter x hunter etc... I will add my own personal touches to each of them to enhance the story as well as create my own original works.

I handed him the manuscript of Dracula he read through it with much interest.

Jiraya " damn kid your pretty good at this how about this we will take a detour to my publishers and you can hand over your transcripts I'm sure even movies or plays would be made about your work if they are all this high quality. "

Two weeks go by as we've slowly made our way to a civilian city in the land of fire along the way I had completed tsunades assignments for me and have mastered medical jutsu as well as her form of fighting. We made our way to a large office and I was introduced to the people working there and showed them some of my works absolutely loving it they agreed to start production right away we made a binding contract and set the prices i make 75% of all earnings from my work as well as I get excellent royalties. It went that well for me in contract discussions due to my talk no jutsu and luck. I then gave them the instructions of how certain works are linked together as they are in the same universe while others are in different fictional universes. Thankfully that has already been done in this world with certain works of fiction so it isn't a foreign concept.  I then gave them hundreds upon hundreds of works I recreated over my years of living this life as well as some originals made by me, I also have them deliver my money to me by my crow summons.

We left the city and decided the next place we would head is the sand village.

Author POV

Little did he know that his decision to spread stories would become so legendary that it would overshadow even his own real world accomplishments of creating a more peaceful world, becoming the strongest to ever live, becoming the greatest leader in history, all of his accomplishments that will set him up as greatest to ever live will still pale in comparison to the entertainment and joy his works would spread as well as the messages they told even tens of thousands of years in the future when shinobi are no more and the teachings of chakra  are lost to the sands of time only being told in history books and only recognized as true do to the documentation. His story's would continue to thrive as he would be known as the father of imagination.

Naruto  POV

'Shivers' I fear what the fandoms that will spawn from my work