Saving tsunade

Naruto pov

I woke up and jiraiya told me about tsunade bet about the rasengan so I asked jiraiya to teach me the massive rasengan so I could really surprise her. So he gave me the teaching but informed me of how  it worked so I decided I would stay in the Forrest and train this nonstop as it is supposedly twenty times harder than learning the rasengan.  I've spent about a week training learning and eventually mastering the massive rasengan, to the point I could make two of them ie: one for each hand. I could currently make its size increase up until the point it'd fifty times larger than the classic, in the future I caboodles be able to make it as large as i want with the only restrictions being my chakra amount and that it takes more chakra control the larger you make it.  During the training I had gammakichi and gamatatsu accompany me so I could bond further with them and not be lonely.

Knowing of tsunades plan to kill orochimaru ive has a shadow clone stalk her every move to ensure I'm prepared for when the meeting is. Knowing the Sanin she could swiftly and discreetly make her moves unbeknownst to those around her so I made sure the clone was so well hidden I could keep tabs on her no matter what even when she showers. Yes I watch her bathe in sorry but she could be hiding something....... and it's a nice view pervy sage would kill to have this ability. Speaking of my master I've talked with him about how I wish to pick up the mayor of writing in honor of him some day where I could write stories akin to tales of a gutsy ninja and even partake in my own type of romantic erotic novels such as Icha Icha as I could research in ways he can't,, besides with my bisexuality I could write for a larger audience, I'm sure the women of this world would kill for some high quality yaoi.

On the final day I go back to the hotel where jiraiya is not there, because I seen him be drugged by tsunade through my clone. I sit down and get ready for bed until I get visited by shizune, and I hide my perverse thoughts about her meeting me in my room at the dead of night with only us, it didn't help I spied on her as well just to ensure she wouldn't do anything out of place and I'll admit to many she would seem plain but when shes not in her overly formal attire, or when she is casual she can be quite seductive.

My thoughts wander to some memories of watching her

I shake the thought aside and had a conversation with her about the necklace and how it's cursed therefore I should withdraw from the bet

I put my hand on my her shoulder as she sat across from me to comfort her and as mature ad possible I speak to her ensuring I would break this curse and free tsunade. I spoke on how I will not let the tragedies continue, I told her my ninja way which is different from the original Naruto

Naruto " my ninja way is to protect those I cared about and ensure they live happy, quality lives. I will continue to expand my bonds with more people who I can trust. I will do whatever it takes to ensure my special people are safe and able to accomplish their dreams. I have lost some of my most precious people such as old man third, I refuse to let their dreams die with them therefore I will carry on their legacy. I will become hokage I will not only protect my people I will lead them to prosperity. The village was a family to gramps there fore they are my family and my precious people. I will gain Their trust and admiration, they will acknowledge me.i will carry on this will of fire that the fourth hokage entrusted within me and use the power for the better. Shizune I have far more against me than one could imagine. So this curse will have to get in line if it wants a shot at me, who knows maybe I'll overpower the curse and help bring peace to old lady  tsunade. "