035. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉

im making this into two parts.
this is where you give birth.
another where you adopt!

— mentions of female qualities but
i used they/them pronouns instead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
warnings :: dad corpse, mentions of
self doubt in parenthood,, basically fluff
prompt :: corpse and you have a child !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOU WERE IN the middle of streaming when you had felt the warm liquid flow down your pants. yes, that's correct, your water had just broken in the middle of an among us game. with your face camera on, you turned to it with a shocked expression. it told a story of complete and utter fear and another of excitement that you would bring a baby, a tiny human, into this world soon.

you figured this would of happened sometime during the stream. prior minutes earlier, you were experiencing a harsh pain in your stomach. which resulted in your bladder breaking. but some part of you hoped that it wasn't what you thought it was. but it was.

clearing your throat, you glanced back and forth to your pants. there was an emergency meeting since everyone had noticed that you went silent during the voting process suddenly. "uh, baby? are you alright?" corpse asked into the discord call. everyone murmured along with his comment, wondering if their friend was okay. you unmuted your mic quickly. "we have to go to the hospital, my water just broke-." without saying another word, you left the call and ended your stream abruptly.

not even twenty seconds later the door to your recording studio slammed open to reveal a distressed corpse. he was in the game as well and ended his stream as well rather quickly. corpse took ahold of your hand. looking down at his other hand, he had the bag the two of you packed together whenever you did.

the general public knew of your relationship with corpse and that you were pregnant with his child. you had been engaged for a couple of months now since the venues had been piled on top of each other.

corpse ushered you outside of the apartment door. you tried to take deep breaths in and out as you started to feel your contractions. the grip on his hand started to tighten as the pain continued to gradually increase each second. he led you to the car and opened the passenger door for you, running to the drivers and tossing the bag in the backseat. you could tell that he was worried.

the drive to the hospital was anything other than silent. corpse was talking to a brick wall with worrying and self-doubt that he wouldn't be a good father while you were complaining from the pain you were experiencing.

an agitated whine left your lips as you looked to your fiancé with a look of murder in your eyes, "listen to me. you will make an excellent father, okay? i have no doubt that you will be probably a better parent than i will. but there won't be a child to gush and shit over if you don't fucking drive faster. this demon child needs to leave my fucking uterus as soon as possible, so drive corpse. drive!" you gritted through your teeth while propping your legs on top of the passenger seat deck. corpse furrowed his eyebrows at you in curiosity. "what? i saw it on grey's anatomy!"

[ >> ]

after twenty-two hours of constant pain, corpse's hand almost breaking from your deathly grip, and you finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl. your hair stuck to your face from the beads of sweat on your forehead. the nurse picked up the crying child and handed her towards you.

you looked over to corpse with a small smile on your lips as you took the child into your arms. her sobs started to die down slightly as you swayed her gently. corpse seemed almost impatient to see her which made you giggle to yourself. you lifted your hand up to her nose which made her attempt to make a small gurgle noise. "do you want to hold her?" you asked corpse who was shifted his weight onto both of his feet. you noticed he was slightly uncomfortable with the nurses in the room who were curious about him based on his attire. he didn't necessarily scream "father" to them apparently.

he looked at you expectantly, "what if i drop her?" you shook your head with a small scoff leaving your lips while shaking your head briefly. "you won't, baby." you deadpan and move your arms towards him.

corpse looked at you then the child in front of you. he reached his arms and took the child into his grip. she immediately stopped crying unlike she did when you held her. the nurses soon left the room briefly to give the two of you a moment alone. corpse used one of his hands to pull down his face-mask and looked at you. you nodded your head. he shook his head in disbelief.

"this is our baby, y/n." he whispered with a singular tear sliding down his cheek with a small smile on his lips.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
the  end!  anyways  a  lot of 
you  wanted  a  part  two  to 
proposal,  so  what  content
would  you  want  to  see if
i  were  to  make  a  part  two.