032. 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘

WARNINGS :: basically just fluff :)
PROMPT :: star-gazing with corpse
A/N :: i used they/them pronouns. THIS IS SO SHORT AND IM VERY SURE I HAVE ARTHRITIS :D

your eyes trained on the stars above your head. glares of the dots in the sky entered your vision. there was an anxious feeling in your stomach when your head turned sideways to the man next to you. his eyes were focused on the sky ahead with a stern look. it almost made you chuckle at his seriousness.

clearing your throat, you shuffled your body closer towards his figure. he noticed the slight ruffle in the blanket underneath the two of you and turned his head to the side with a small smile. you raised up your head and laid it on his chest. his arm wrapped your side and pulled you closer.

the best part was that if you were quiet enough, you could hear his steady heartbeat. it slightly raced every now and then when you moved the slightest. your arm moved over his chest to get in a more comfortable position.

it was a clear night. there wasn't a cloud in the sky. the two have planned this for weeks upon weeks but somehow you had excused it longer. you felt embarrassed by your appearance when laying down, more specifically your side profile.

corpse looked over to you and almost sensed what you were thinking about. a chuckle left his lips, "you look fine, my love. i promise." he whispered into your ear before pressing his lips onto your temple gently.

a smile was brought to your lips at his words. you looked up at him, "if my side profile looks fine, then yours looks finer." you dragged out the r and grinned mischievously at him. he gasped dramatically and laughed. his head turned back up to look at the stars and rubbed your side gently. "deal."