002. 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖉𝖘

✺ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT I CAME UP WITH ✺✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺   ✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺
✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3
based on a game of among us!

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3based on a game of among us!

The screen of Imposters flashed onto your computer. A grin appeared on your face as you looked to your partner who was no other than Corpse. You two were the dynamic duo of being Imposters together and won frequently considering you both had an alibi when playing.

You moved your character to dance in front of Corpse's doing frantic back and forth motions as a show of excitement, which he soon mirrored. Then you parted ways. You headed towards electrical to see if there was anyone you could possibly kill or to help you get an alibi when a body was found. — Ken was the unfortunate soul that you had found who was doing the calibrator.

Deciding to play it safe, you moved to the task next to him without hesitation and opened the sabotage tab. You scanned the map and clicked on the oxygen button. It was the safest way possible. Once the green taskbar went up, you moved out of the electrical and walked towards admin to fake fix the oxygen there.

That was until you saw the large body report pop up on the screen. It seems as if Corpse had made his move. You unmuted your mic as the rebuttal started to shoot back and forth.

"Where was the body, Rae?" Ken asked first. She then explained how it was from the hallway in security, but nobody was on cameras to see the incident.

That was when the accusing had started. It eventually made Jack, who was in Med-bay, ejected. A smirk arose on your lips as the next round started.

This continued for rounds upon rounds. You had killed Rae while Corpse killed Ken and Jae. It was now Abe, Corpse, Felix, Lily, and you left.

"Well, I know it's not me- and we voted off Jack earlier so it has to be one of you!" He stuttered quite frequently as he was nervous about his choice.

You had almost laughed, but you couldn't yet. You had to hold it in. When you regained your composure, you finally spoke, "Where is Rae's body, Abe?"

The discussion had started once again. "I was in electrical, walked up towards the vent to find a body right on top of it. Whoever killed them vented away."

"I'm in navigation with Y/N and Felix. No one is even close to electrical. It could be a self-report." Corpse quickly countered back to Abe. Felix was silent and was simply shaking his head in disbelief at his face camera, as he was streaming.

"The lights did go off maybe a little bit ago, but Felix fixed them." Y/N accused Felix, knowing he didn't walk upwards and see the body at the time. When the lights were off, you looped around and found Corpse in navigation and decided to stay there for an alibi.

"— Okay, it's Felix." Everyone laughed and the "I voted" symbol popped up on everyone's character except for him.

"I didn't walk up to where whoever's body was up there! I just fixed the lights and ran out of there because I was scared for my life, I was going to be sacrificed!" He yelled into his mic while also laughing. It placed his vote on Corpse.

The ejection screen went off and then the screen faded to Victory. You cheered, "Let's fucking gooo!" Everyone was in disbelief and shocked that you two weren't accused at all during the game and always had a rock-solid alibi.

"Well, now it seems so fucking obvious." Felix laughed.

You grinned and adjusted yourself in your chair, "— Me and Corpse are just the dynamic duo. We're imposter buddies." You moved your character to get in front of Corpse.

"Yeah, mwah." His character moved in front of your character and made a smooching sound. You gasped with a large smile on your face.

— Thank god you weren't streaming. Your face was as red as a tomato.