028. 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: my fingers are ACHING, sorry this is short love ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: my fingers are ACHING, sorry this is short love ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

corpse laughed with his viewers on his livestream. he was scanning the comments to try and find something to answer since he hadn't done one of these in awhile. "'what's going on with you and y/n?'.." he read aloud before trailing off during the question.

the chat then began to blow up about he calls them baby when they joins games with him jokingly and how they flirt consistently during games. then the comments started asking if they were dating.

he cleared his throat before looking down at his phone. corpse asked you earlier to watch the stream to make sure everything was going okay. he didn't know if you were still in either.

"in all honesty, i don't know what's going on either." he laughed nervously while looking at his phone. his fingers hovered above the keys. he was tempted to send you a message to see if you were in the stream or not.

then he saw the three dots pop up on his screen. corpse's heart started to increase in beats. he set down his phone carefully and looked back to his livestream. "it's more.. harmless flirtatious comments to one another?" well that was a lie.

corpse took a deep breath. "i like them. a lot. i have for awhile but i'm scared? i don't know how to explain it. i'm pretty sure they're watching as well.."

he trailed off with his sentence. he looked down at his phone to see their message back.

i like you too. a lot.

corpse laughed excitedly. the stream easily noticed and started asking him what was up and what you had said. "they like me too, believe it or not.."