003. 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖏𝖚𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉

✺ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT I CAME UP WITH ✺✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺   ✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK

✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺
✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3
based on a game of phasmophobia! instead of dan, you were there
— someone send me angsty prompts, everything is so fluffy

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3based on a game of phasmophobia! instead of dan, you were there— someone send me angsty prompts, everything is so fluffy

Your character spawned inside of the home-base. You were the first one loaded in and took in your liberty to look at the shelf of weird mechanics first, then the gigantic whiteboard. You read a little bit of the objectives until Tiffany joined, followed by Kassie, and then Corpse.

You pressed down on your key to talk, "Oh- hello friends!" You laughed slightly before letting go of the key so you didn't have to consistently hold it down when others were responding to you or talking amongst themselves.

"O-oh, hello." Corpse spoke soon after. His character frantically looked around the van. He was new to the game, as were you. Tiffany played a game or two but Kassie has played multiple.

You moved your character in front of the whiteboard again, and decided to read the objectives out loud. "So, we have to discover the ghost type, take a photo of a dirty sink, find a cold room, and take a photo of the ghost. Why the fuck do we need a photo of dirty water?" You laughed.

"To be honest, I don't know. But I know it's a hard objective." Kassie chuckled and moved her character to pick up some of the gadgets. "Her name is Susan Thomas. — That sounds like an old lady's name."

You moved your character to the front of the shelf and grabbed one of the flashlights by accident. "This is a long-ass flashlight-." Tiffany laughed at your comment.

"Corpse, can you get this like, little speak thing. You're going to talk to the ghost." Kassie explained with a slight smile on her face that you could practically hear.

You laughed loudly before saying, "But Corpse might scare the ghost, or spare him solely because of his voice."

Tiffany and Kassie let out a laugh as they did their own thing around the van. — But it was tiny and there were no names above the characters so it was hard to tell who was who.

One of the characters moved past you, most likely Kassie, and opened the door to the van. You quickly clicked on the EMF reader and took it into your hands and exited the van.

Entering the house, everyone's audio slid down and made it sound as if they were on walkie talkies. An eerie feeling went down your spine. Your character moved way too slowly which was an issue with you, as you like to run away. It made much more logical sense.

After roaming around, Kassie and Tiffany had split up into the upstairs bathroom. You and Corpse were downstairs. "Corpse, where the hell are we? Guys, we're lost." You said while glancing around the room you were in. It looked like a hallway next to a living room. Out of the two of you, you were the only one with a flashlight.

Finally, you moved up the stairs and into the bathroom where you were greeted with everyone else. A relief went through your body. You all changed positions into a bedroom.

"Wait, freezing temperatures. It's 7!" Kassie said while looking around the room. Tiffany had placed down a book on the bed to see if the ghost would write anything. That was when your meter started beeping like crazy.

" — Uh, this thingy is going off! It's at, fuck, four. Susan Thomas, stop bitching around and show us your face. We need it for the gram!" You said loudly. Corpse laughed as he held out his device.

Although nothing happened, you accidentally split up. You found yourself downstairs again. "If I die, don't be sad. I probably deserved it." You said into the microphone as you roamed around in the kitchen.

That was when your light started flickering off and on. "Uh, mayday, mayday! Kitchen!" You said while moving yourself into a corner and moving your flashlight everywhere around you. You saw someone enter the room but didn't see who. You braced yourself for death.

"Y/N, it's just me-." A deep voice spoke into your headphones. You opened your eyes and looked at Corpse who was in front of you. "Oh thank goodness. — The lights were flickering." You cleared your throat.

And again, you finally met up with the group again in the same room upstairs. But instead you entered the room next to it. Similar to an attic.

"Wait, is that our breath? It must be cold in here." You laughed as a joke but then realized that was one of objectives in the journal. Your EMF went up to four again.

"This is where I perish," Corpse laughed. "There's an ouija board right here. Love that, don't we." You spoke sarcastically before moving your character in front of as the lights started flickering.

You turned around briefly when you saw a baby with it's arms outstretched. "What the living fuck is that?!? There's a fucking baby!" You yelled into the microphone.

"You need to get rejuvenated or something, Susan. You're not looking too good- it was a joke! Save me!!" You yelled as a pair of hands wrapped around your view and pulled you into an abyss.

Everyone was laughing. "Y/N is dead! They're dying!" Kassie yelled with laughter with everyone else.

Corpse's laughter died down slightly. "Well, fuck, I am going to avenge them now. Susan Thomas, where are you!"