020. 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

thank you for requesting !!

          your nerves were almost off the charts

your nerves were almost off the charts. he looked towards you, giving you a small kiss of reassurance before he clicked on the live option on instagram.

— he had recently released to the public, his friends, and his fanbase that he was happily taken and in a relationship with someone. and that someone was y/n. it surprised everyone to say the least.

the comments on the live were already blowing off the charts. you opened up your phone and pulled up the live, turning down the volume to silent so you could see the questions on the live.

"okay, hi, i'm live, right?" he asked nervously with a small chuckle. that was when you noticed that he was asking you. he was trying to make your presence known to his viewers. "yes, you're live." you respond hesitantly.

"okay, as you can probably tell, i'm not alone. i'm with my girlfriend, y/n. and we're going to answer some questions."

you gave him a thumbs up as he flipped the camera and moved out of the way to only show your face since most of the public knew what you looked like. he was still faceless. you gave the camera a shy wave and looked down at your phone.

you started reading off one of the questions, "how long have you two been dating?" you asked and looked over to the side towards your boyfriend with a smile.

he cleared his throat before answering the question, "about nine months, almost ten." he clarified and sat down more comfortably in his gaming chair. you were seated in yours that you had moved for the purpose of this live.

you then looked back down and opened another question up. "when did you two meet?" you asked. you decided to answer this one while he took a drink of water.

"we met online during a game of csgo and added each other on social medias, discord, and started playing video games together off-camera. then i flew from new york to california to meet him, and we moved in together and it progressed from there." you laughed.

he reached forward and grabbed his phone from you and looked down at the comments, "does she support only hands?"

you laughed and pinched the bridge of your nose. "yes, i posted my hands as well- don't search for it." you looked at the camera dead in the eyes and laughed again.

"does y/n have a favorite song of corpse's?" he asked with wiggling eyebrows while giving you a playful suggestive look on his face before smiling. he was intrigued to hear your answer.

honestly, you loved all of his songs. you streamed them on your playlist consistently to support your boyfriend. "i like cat girls are ruining my life, if i had to choose. i like all of them- okay, baby, stop. you can't see it but he's making stupid faces at me." you pouted with a laughter.

he laughed behind the camera. he was sticking his tongue at you and pulling at his ears while you answered the question. it made you feel much more confident and comfortable doing this.

you reached over and snatched the phone from his hands before scrolling down the sea of questions. there were a lot of inappropriate comments and supportive ones as well.

after answering more questions for about ten minutes, you both decided that the last question had to be a good one.

"wait, baby, i found one. have you guys had se-."

"-goodbye." you laughed and grabbed the phone and ended the live immediately after. you punched him playfully on the shoulder and handed him his phone while he handed you yours.

you raised up and wrapped your arms around his torso which he reciprocated, swaying you back and forth slightly. "i love you, bubs." you whispered into his shirt.

"i love you more princess."