007. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: so basically the plot is that you weren't a streamer or known to the public at all, you know? and you didn't know he was streaming when you went into his studio, asking him what he wanted to eat and everyone heard you

ALSO I HAVE A NEW CORPSE BOOK OUT, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, GO READ IT!
ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: not necessarily specified

ALSO I HAVE A NEW CORPSE BOOK OUT, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, GO READ IT!ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: not necessarily specified

you yawned slightly to yourself while resting your head on your hand. your finger constantly swiped up on your phone as you scrolled through your twitter feed. it was pretty much dead considering you only had maybe a hundred followers, being a private account. though your boyfriend did follow you, corpse. he was practically famous at this point and no one questioned why he followed you of all people. most stan accounts had more followers than you did.

but you didn't necessarily care for the fame. you acknowledged it and understood why your boyfriend loved it, but it just wasn't for you. you had a normal job that you went to every day other than the weekends.

and then your stomach let out a low growl. now that you were aware of your hungry state, you raised up from your shared bed and into the kitchen. you opened the fridge. absolutely nothing looked good to you.

you whined to yourself and dragged your feet to his recording room, opening the door. "hey baby? what do you want to eat? i'm thinking pizza." you yawned tiredly while stretching your arms.

his neck moved to your direction quickly at your voice. his eyes were wide, not being able to tell if his stream could hear you or not. he cleared his throat and muted his mic, raising up.

once he approached you, his arms wrapped around your waist and brought you closer to him. "pizza sounds fine. now, since my fans are practically fbi agents, you may have just said that in front of a hundred thousand people. love you." he grins like a kid and kisses you before moving back to his gaming chair, leaving you flustered and baffled.

what the hell did you just do? why didn't he seem worried about it? he seemed oddly okay with the fact that you could have just outed your entire relationship with him. you blinked a couple of times before leaving the room. "huh.."

THIS IS SO FUCKING SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE- ALSO REQUESTS ARE ON HOLD SO I CAN CATCH UP WITH ALL OF THEM. :)