014. 𝖇𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

the gender isn't specified in this particular one shot < 3
requested by : @xoxokween101
f/f/c - favorite flavor cupcake

this one was so fun, what the fuck- ty for the request
i don't know a lot about baking cupcakes, don't judge

this one was so fun, what the fuck- ty for the request i don't know a lot about baking cupcakes, don't judge

today you decided you were going to bake. it was an odd occurrence for you, but you wanted to do something instead of lay around on your shared bed with your boyfriend. — who was correctly in his recording room playing with his friends.

after preheating the oven, you lined up twelve cupcake papers inside the pan in front of you. your mouth practically watered at the thought of eating cupcakes. you sat the pan aside while you grabbed more ingredients around the kitchen.

while preparing the cupcakes, you could hear your boyfriend in the other room laughing and cussing. it was the only source of entertainment you had while adding f/f/c into the large bowl in front of you.

you hummed to yourself as you moved your hand to the side to grab the wooden spoon to stir the mixture together. your head and hips moved slightly to the side in the motion of the stirring to help lather the mixture. you then poured it into the papers and placed the pan in the oven.

you sat down on the nearest chair with your phone in hand. you scrolled through your twitter feed, liking a couple of tweets here and there. you spent the rest of the eighteen minutes on your phone doing random things and texting your friends. that was when the timer went off on the cupcakes.

          you pulled them out of the cover with mitts and set them down. now it was your favorite part. you decorated them with small layer of icing and sprinkles on top.

          you pressed your lips together firmly. it had been awhile since he had left his recording room and you wondered if he had ate yet. you picked up one of the cupcakes and opened the door quietly.

          hesitantly, you walked forward and tapped him on the shoulder gently. his head whipped around with a focused gaze but softened at your figure. he grinned at the sight of the cupcake in your hand. you smiled and outstretched your hand and handed the cupcake to him.

          he took a bite, humming in satisfaction at the taste, "mm, delicious." he turned his head back to you and you noticed there was icing on his lip. you giggled at the sight.

          "mm, give me a kiss." he leaned forward. you laughed and moved your hand to rest on the side of his face, pulling him into a small kiss.

          you could hear practically everyone through his headphones. "he is whipped" , "so fucking cute" , "literally goals" and then you opened your eyes when he pulled away and noticed that he was streaming with a live chat open. but he seemed like he didn't care.

          he wanted everyone to know he had you as a partner.