025. 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: here comes the sea of requestsੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: they/them - not specified

ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: they/them - not specified

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: here comes the sea of requestsੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: they/them - not specified

he knew it wasn't anything to worry about. he knew that they loved him but there was that tiny voice in his head, telling him that they liked them better. that they were going to leave him for them. that he was replaced.

each game, corpse had begun to say less and less. he had started so strong and wasn't nervous at all since he wasn't streaming. you had noticed his mood change almost immediately. he was talkative earlier and almost had a say in everything that someone had mentioned. you didn't know precisely what was wrong.

after an hour of more rounds and games, corpse only spoke when he was being sussed. just more silent corpse. you sighed to yourself before pushing down the key to talk, clearing your throat.

"okay, gamer bladder, i'll be back." you set down your headset and raised up from your chair. you didn't need to use the restroom in all honesty. instead, you made your way to his recording studio which was across the hallway from yours.

you laid a gentle knock on the door to notify him that you were outside of the door. you turned the knob of the door handle, walking into the dark room that was lit solely for the monitor screen. your feet carried you behind him.

tapping your finger on his shoulder, he jumped slightly. corpse turned around and softened at your figure. he set down his headset and raised up from the chair. you didn't need to say anything to him. you clasped your hand around his large one and lead him to your shared bedroom.

he was confused, nonetheless. that was until you laid down on the bed and dragged him down with you. he was laying on top of you. he didn't want to crush you so he shimmed to the side. you looked at him before wrapping your arms around his waist with your head in his shirt. "i love you." you murmured into the fabric.

corpse smiled softly to himself at the reassuring words. his mood was already lightened at the three special words. those words were for him, and him only. it was silly of him to think otherwise and he knew that now. "i love you too, baby. i love you so much." he sighed in satisfaction and pulled you closer to his body.