023. 𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖌

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

thank you for requesting!! sorry for the delay love, i used she/her pronouns

sorry for the delay love, i used she/her pronouns

in this, i made it to where you were secretly in love
with corpse and made a song and everyone is assuming
it's about him considering your best friends. sorry if this
wasn't up to your expectations!

i made wildest dreams by taylor swift the song.
just because i felt like it fit and yah- :))

          corpse was slightly shaking as he played among us with almost a hundred-thousand viewers watching him

corpse was slightly shaking as he played among us with almost a hundred-thousand viewers watching him. he was always nervous but he tried his hardest. it was still new to him; the streaming.

he casually looked back and forth to his chat and his game while in the middle of doing his medbay scan. it was his last tasks so he decided to start reading off the names of the super-chats.

"thank you lena, i hope your day was lovely as well." he spoke to his chat with a small smile on his face while scanning more of the messages.

until one in particular caught his attention.

he leaned forward to read the chat, making sure to double check it again before he read it aloud. "have you heard y/n's new song? if so, what did think of it?"

then it made him remember the messages you had sent him prior to the song release. you had told him that you were writing a song about love that wasn't reciprocated and about dreams and such. he had helped you with a couple of lyrics. when it released, you finally came clean and told him it was about him. the two of you haven't spoke for two days since.

but there you were. watching his stream in anticipation of how he would answer the question. he had no clue that you were watching either, you hadn't spent anymore or chatted in the live chat. you sat up straight in your bed, turning the volume up slightly.

"yeah, i heard her song. — it was really fucking good. i helped her out with a couple of lyrics, but i didn't necessarily know the final product would be so good. definitely check it out."

your eyes lit up at his words. you noticed how he didn't say anything about how you made the song about him, which was almost surprising. the comments were flowing with things about the lyrics and how everyone suspects how it was about him.

his game resumed and he played throughout the game with saying more expectations of more music coming out soon of his, more streams and such. and he mentioned how he would loved to collaborate with you.

you hesitantly hit the super-chat button and put in ten dollars. you type out your message before inhaling and exhaling, sending the message out.

"did you know the song was about you?.." he read the comment aloud. he didn't look at the username yet, so he still didn't know you were in the stream. and now that didn't help his answer at all.

he cleared his throat, "i did. she told me a little over two days ago. but i never responded to her because i was scared. which is kind of stupid now that i think about it.." he hesitated and looked down at his phone.

━━

the best corpse out there ✨🖤
i'll remember you
standing in a nice dress
staring at the sunset, y/n,
with red lips and rosy cheeks

i'll see you again even
if it's just in my wildest dreams

me
you didn't have to
if you don't like me, you
don't have to pretend to

the best corpse out there ✨🖤
who said i was pretending?
i've liked you for awhile now

i'm surprised you haven't
noticed the subtle hints

me
deadass?

the best corpse out there ✨🖤
deadass

━━

you didn't know what to say anymore. your heartbeat was racing as you set down your phone. a smile played and lingered on your lips, not being able to keep it away now.

you looked back at your laptop to see his stream. he was a stuttering mess during most of the game and stream after. you knew things were looking up for you.

and now one of you just needed to man up and ask each other out. the feelings were acknowledged. now it was time to act.