013. 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

the gender is a female is this !
requested by : @corpseswife , i hope you like it !!

          it had been maybe an hour or so from when you first started playing among us with felix, seán, charlie, sykkuno, and your boyfriend, corpse

it was in the middle of the round when you finished your tasks. you were craving attention from your boyfriend. it seemed selfish at the time to you, but you didn't necessarily care. when you played with the gang, they weren't aware of your relationship with corpse and didn't know you two had moved in together either. and most of the time you weren't just talking to each other. there was always someone else when you played.

you hesitantly raised up from your chair after placing your character somewhere safe and moved out of the room. you walked across the apartment and opened the door to his recording room. you noticed that you had died sadly on the screen but it helped you.

without a notice or anything, you moved in front of him and sat down on his lap with your legs on either side of his waist. it was comfortable. you then rested your chin on his shoulder.

"ow, fuck-." he cursed as your chin dug into his shoulder blade by accident. you flinched at the noise and moved away, forgetting that he was unmuted. "i'm sorry, baby." you pouted before wrapping your arms around his waist and laying against his shoulder.

you were so close to him you could hear his headphones and the loud talking throughout the audio.

"was that y/n? did she forget to mute?" felix asked.

"no, she responded to corpse.. they're in the same room!" sykkuno gasped with a giddy giggle. he was definitely shipping it.

charlie looked over at his stream with wide, opened eyes. "holy shit, wait, you're right, kuno!"

you buried your head into his shirt while balling a patch of it in your hand. you didn't mean for this to happen. and it was your fault. corpse quickly muted his mic and hid his stream to the side so you wouldn't panic further.

"baby, it's okay. at least now we don't have to hide anymore. don't be sad." he whispered as he cradled your figure and slightly swayed side and side.

you shut your eyes at the motion, "i'm sorry.."

he shook his head harshly and pulled you away from him so he could look at you, his lips brushing against yours before kissing you gently. "it's okay. pinky swear."

you smiled and leaned back into his embrace. the gang for minutes upon minutes talked and asked questions about you and him which he answered to his stream and his friends. everyone in the chat was so supportive and some almost suspected you two were dating before this.

at least people know now.