001. 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖓

✺ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT I CAME UP WITH ✺✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺   ✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

✺ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING MY WORK ✺
✺ I DON'T DO SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK ✺

the gender isn't specified in this particular one-shot < 3
sorry, it's short- but i liked it in my opinion !

          A burst of laughter erupted from your mouth once you saw the red screen of defeat appear, holding your stomach from the pain

A burst of laughter erupted from your mouth once you saw the red screen of defeat appear, holding your stomach from the pain. You had just lost another game of Among Us when Felix and Jack won, which was surprising considering Jack is a terrible imposter.

Before the round ended, it had come down to the point where it was you, Lily, Poki, Felix, and Jack and you had to vote for one of them. Everyone had already casted in their votes. Most were on Lily. — Of course, you were unaware of the fact that Jack and Felix were both imposters. You eventually voted on Lily because she was closest to Ken's dead body. It seemed logical at the time, but that's when you saw the rather large, and disappointing, defeat screen.

A roar of laughter erupted from the ghosts who had died, some explaining to you how wrong you were and others explaining where they died. It was a good round.

Everyone's laughter soon depleted and it was a comfortable silence. Rae then brought up that she had someone else to join the game to make it a full lobby. You didn't resist and agreed to let the anonymous person join.

Suddenly a new person by the name of Corpse had entered the call and soon his character had appeared in the game. The name was unfamiliar to you.

— It wasn't long before you heard it.

"Hello." It was such a simple response but, oh, did it affect you in ways you wouldn't expect. The hairs on your skin immediately struck up at the deep, raspy voice that had entered your headphones. It made your heartache in desperation at the simple greeting.

The voice had surprised you so bad, you couldn't comprehend the words that flew out of your mouth. And lord, you were embarrassed.

"Holy shit, who the fuck invited Batman into the game."

All you heard was silence until a burst of loud laughter filled your ears. Everyone in the call was laughing at your unfiltered words, some even banging on their desks. Along with Corpse.

Your cheeks were flushed red as you lightly chuckled to fit in with the group, but soon turned into your own laughter.

"— Please say I'm Batman." Ken quickly said into the mic with a smirk that you could almost hear through the microphone.

"No. I'd rather die than say that."