027. 𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: my fingers are ACHINGੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

you were streaming among us to your viewers on twitch, your brother playing as well

you were streaming among us to your viewers on twitch, your brother playing as well. it had been a couple of hours playing. you loved playing these types of games and your youtube was usually made up of among us, sims 4, phasmophobia, you never really had a specific genre of game that you preferred. it was all over the place.

the group today was you, seán, felix, rae, toast, corpse, sykkuno, dave, poki, and charlie. you smiled softly to yourself as you were one of the crewmates this round. "i guess we're just never getting imposter this stream, the game just won't allow it." you laughed before looking away from the stream chat.

"i'm going to head to electrical first since everyone else is grouped up in admin, i'm not dying first this round." in the last games, you were either ejected first or died from the imposter.

you were mindlessly doing wires when you heard a voice enter your headphones. everyone was supposed to be muted..

"yeah, i love y/n. she's super nice and very fun to play with. she's super smart as well in this game, she knows how to get around. but i don't know- i can't really shoot my shot because i'd probably get rejected. plus seán would probably beat my ass about it. i trust my stream and hope none of you say anything- because that'd be embarrassing." corpse chuckled.

you looked over at your stream with widened eyes. you couldn't believe what you had just heard. of course you liked him back. but like him, you knew your brother would give him a hard time about making sure he didn't break your heart and such.

and then the emergency button was called.

"corpse, buddy, your mic wasn't muted." felix said awkwardly with a laughter following. he already knew about his feelings. it was pretty obvious to him along with majority of everyone else.

he didn't dare say anything and everyone voted skip.

you then looked to your chat. you purposely unmuted your mic and started speaking as well, "yeah, i love corpse as well. and i know he can hear me right now and he doesn't have anything to worry about. my brother can kiss my ass but i know he'll support me no matter what." you spoke quickly and muted your mic afterwards.

no one dared to say anything.

that was until seán spoke up, "it's about time, you fuckers. i already knew because you're both so obvious." he shook his head with a laugh. everyone agreed with his words.

corpse and you laughed along with them, a blush on your cheeks.

things were starting to look up for you.