019. 𝖉𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

thank you for requesting !! i LOVED this idea ,so i hope this one-shot with suffice your creative mindy/d/n if your daughters name ! you get to pick :)

so i hope this one-shot with suffice your creative mind
y/d/n if your daughters name ! you get to pick :)

thank you for requesting !! i LOVED this idea ,so i hope this one-shot with suffice your creative mindy/d/n if your daughters name ! you get to pick :)

it was around nine pm and you were driving home from your job, looking out of the windshield as the rain poured down on the glass. you turned on your windshield wipers while leaning back in the seat slightly. it rarely rained in california, but it was tonight.

meanwhile at your apartment, your husband was tucking your daughter in bed. — which was a challenge to say the least.

"daddy, i want a story. pleaseee." she dragged out the e's and gave him the puppy eyes with her bottom lip out as she looked up at her father. the eyes were so hard to resist, something y/d/n picked up from her mother.

he scoffed playfully and sat down next to her on the small bed. he pulled the covers up to her shoulders and looked down at his feet in thought before looking over at her again. "what do you want it to be about, bug?" he asked while leaning closer towards her.

y/d/n thought for a moment before shrugging her shoulders in a dramatic manner. she looked up at the bangs in her face and used one of her fingers to pull at the hair slightly to look at it. he laughed and brought a hand up to her forehead and moved the hair out of her vision.

he looked down then back to her. "what about a love story?"

she gasped and nodded eagerly while raising up in the bed to pay more attention to his words, her hands laying down on her lap. he chuckled at his daughter before clearing his throat,

"there was this guy who loved to create content on this website for his viewers. he worked everyday and read scary stories to millions of people. then he started to record himself playing video games and eventually gained even more of a following.

he played with his friends and later, they introduced him to this girl who started playing with them on the regular. the two soon became friends and later best friends.

it was a great friendship but something was missing. it was an online internet friendship. something needed him to see her in real life and not just a screen. but she didn't know anything about him. she hadn't seen his face yet. — but for some reason, she stuck by him.

and soon the two met in real life after months of preparation and planning. that's when they knew they were in love with each other. but they didn't believe the feelings were mutual. so they kept it hidden away."

          y/d/n scoffed, crossing her arms. "why wouldn't they just say something to each other! that's so stupid.."

          he chuckled and rubbed her arm before continuing, "and then it was a late night and she was still in town with him so he decided to have a drink with her. you know, milk and cookies.

          but they had so many milk and cookies they both accidentally spilled to one another that they loved each other. and they later moved in together, dated, and eventually married. — then a wonderful surprise happened to them. a beautiful baby girl was born. the end."

          she gasped again and raised upwards. "oo, i hope she knows about this story as well. thank you for the story, goodnight daddy."

          "goodnight munchkin." he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead before raising off the bed and out of the room, towards the kitchen.

          not even ten minutes later, the door opened to reveal you. you tossed your jacket to the rack and pulled off your shoes and set them aside. you noticed your husband sitting down on the couch and watching television, most likely waiting on you.

          you smiled and walked over to the couch, wrapping your arms around his neck from behind. "did you get her asleep?" you whispered softly while looking up at the television as well.

          he nodded, "i told her the story about us."

          you gasped and hit him on the shoulder, "did you include the part where we accidentally drunk so much wine and spilled our feelings?"

          "i said it was milk and cookies-."

          "-you big teddy bear." you laughed and walked around the couch to sit down next to him, your head leaning into his embrace.