006. 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖘𝖞

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: i saw a bunch of pickup lines on my twitter tl and i just had to use some of them

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: i saw a bunch of pickup lines on my twitter tl and i just had to use some of them. none of these are mine, i'm not creative enough for that shit. you are already dating corpse in this.
ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: not necessarily specified

         you pouted as the words of crew-mate popped on your screen

you pouted as the words of crew-mate popped on your screen. you hadn't been imposter your entire stream. "damn, this game just hates me being imposter," you laughed and looked over at the super-chats for a brief moment, reading out some of the names and saying thank you.

the game had went smoothly for maybe two or three minutes until the first body had been reported, rae had died first and corpse reported the body. apparently he saw seán leaving the area with muselk so they figured both of the two were imposters until more proof was revealed.

but you? you were immediately suspicious of your boyfriend. he seemed too defensive and you knew his voice when he was lying or stretching from the truth. "hey baby?" you asked into the mic which gathered everyone to be silent.

"yeah?" he responded almost immediately after your voice. he felt almost drawn to the silky, soft sound yet almost assertive and determined. you laughed silently to yourself, "if being cute was an imposter trait, you'd be hella sus."

everyone broke out into a laughter with corpse left a blushing mess, holding his stomach as he laughed with the group. he wasn't sure how you did it. how you made his days better with a couple of words, a simple smile, face-times, and such.

"so y/n thinks corpse is the imposter? seems logical considering they almost immediately know when he is. let's just skip for now." sykkuno added onto the conversation which everyone agreed upon, voting skip.

you muted your mic and laughed to your stream. "give me more pickup lines to say to him, i just have to destroy him with them now. get him to confess. now where is my next task.."

it was electrical, your next task. you moved your character to the calibrator and clicked as the cycle turned in rotations to hit the mark. you reached over and took another sip of your water next to your keyboard, setting it back down. then you saw corpse next you, seemingly doing wires.

another body was reported. you unmuted your mic on the call again to hear the counter and rebuttal against one another. "wait i have another. shush, i have the floor. corpse, you don't need to do your task.." you pause to collect yourself and take a deep breath, stifling your laughter. "you can just do me instead."

"y/n! oh my god," corpse laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "that was not pure. that was not innocent, i thought y/n was innocent. they seemed so pure," felix added while looking at his own stream.

everyone had casted in their votes again, most voting for seán again and others skipping. you were the only one who hadn't voted yet. "— hey, baby, can you do navigations with me? i need to map a course to your heart." you asked while wiggling your eyebrows to your camera which made the chat go wild in your stream yet again. then in your headset, another laughter erupted from the group.

but what do you know? — you moved your character jokingly towards navigation room on the right side. you stayed in the room briefly while finishing a task when you noticed corpse going into the room. you laughed and pouted. "he already has my heart." you said to your stream.

you walked down to shields to see corpse there. you blinked twice as you registered what had just happened. you looked to your stream and back down at your monitor in utter silence. "run!" you yelled suddenly and ran up the emergency button, pressing it as fast as possible.

"i called this meeting because corpse was in navigation, you know so i could map a way into his heart; mission successful. then i walked down to shields and corpse was already there. now let me do my pickup line before we vote him out and then seán," you paused before continuing, "i already knew you're the imposter.. cause you just vented into my heart."

corpse banged a hand on his desk and let a cry out of his mouth, laughing loudly as he went ahead and voted for himself in the process.

"y/n is so cheesy." lily added randomly.