008. 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

ੈ✩‧₊˚ PROMPT :: a series of facetime between you and corpse, written by yours trulyੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: please note that i'm not the greatest user of discord so i have no clue if this is how it's used in the beginning, but this is serotonin for u...

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: please note that i'm not the greatest user of discord so i have no clue if this is how it's used in the beginning, but this is serotonin for us :)
ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: not any particular pronouns

ੈ✩‧₊˚ PROMPT :: a series of facetime between you and corpse, written by yours trulyੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: please note that i'm not the greatest user of discord so i have no clue if this is how it's used in the beginning, but this is serotonin for u...

          you heard the familiar ringing of your computer. it was an incoming voice call. you weren't expecting anyone to ask you to stream or play a game with you. raising up, you set down your sashimi on the left side of your desk then push yourself towards the middle of your desk, using the mouse to accept the call.

          "hello?" you completely forgot to check the id. you had no clue who you were talking to at this moment. so you were a little hesitant at first which was noticed by the other person. then you heard the voice. his voice.

          his voice was so distinctive and distinguished. you knew precisely who it was just based on the first letter that he sounded out. "hey, y/n." the way he said your name. it's what hit differently. you shivered before smiling softly as if he could see you.

          you cleared your throat, "did you need anything? not that i'm busy or bothered by your call or anything. most people usually send a text."

          he laughed slightly. god, his laugh. it made him feel so surreal. that maybe he wasn't even a real person. "i realized i don't have your number."

          "oh-! i figured you did. but here, i just messaged you it." you said while simultaneously typing your phone number in the private chat between you two. he graciously looked at it, typing the new contact in his phone.

          without another word, he ended the discord call. you almost choked on your salvia; it was strange he didn't even give you a goodbye. you sighed and reached over to grab your sashimi until your phone started to ring loudly and vibrate. you jumped from your seat, your hand flying over your heart. "holy shit-" you laughed to yourself and accepted the facetime.

          at first, there were no words. it was a comfortable silence. no words were spoken between the two of you. you were eating quietly when you heard the soft snores coming from the other end of the call.

          you couldn't prevent the smile that formed on your lips at the oh so simple noises. that was too pure for you. you didn't take him to be a big snorer. — but you were thankful that he was getting sleep.

          you didn't end the call either. you laid it down on your nightstand after hooking it up to a charger. you soon found yourself falling asleep as well.

          this started becoming a normal occurrence for the two of you. face-timing until you both fell asleep. but as you progressed, more words were being exchanged.

━━

          "- i just can't believe you got away with it." he laughed. he was referring to the among us stream you both had partaken in earlier. you laughed along with him.

          you cleared your throat before moving the camera to sit to the side so you wouldn't have to hold it. you had face-timed more than ten times now and he hadn't shown his face yet. not that you were complaining. you were just curious. so curious you even asked, "hey.. how come you don't show your face to me? i'm not pressuring you to either," you added on quickly.

          he thought for a moment before moving his camera, flipping the direction. you had seen it. your eyes widened slightly. this simple interaction made him drop his phone back down quickly.

          "hey, you ass. i was admiring you." you laughed. he smiled to himself before hesitantly showing his face again, a visible blush on his face. "your curls are adorable.. wow, just wow."

          "wow? a good one or a bad one?" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and laughed nervously before looking back down at the camera. "very good one. you're really attractive.." you whispered.

          he didn't need to say anything else. again, another comforting silence crept in between the calls. and now he was more than welcome to show you his face during the calls.

━━

          you had just finished your stream of phasmophobia with ethan, mark, and kassie when you heard your phone go off. you almost jumped in anticipation. your heart fluttered at the contact name.

          "hey!" you smiled as soon as the call connected, his face showing up on the large portion of your phone. "hey. how was your stream, y/n?"

          you then proceeded to tell him about your stream and how much fun it was playing and such. then you asked him about his day. it was just a friendly conversation between you two.

          "i needed to tell you something important if you don't mind listening," he asked with an awkward look on his face. you gave him a reassuring smile, nodding for him to continue.

          he took a deep breath in and out, letting out a cough in the process due to his throat closing. he looked from his feet to you. he told himself it would be okay. "i like you, y/n, like more than friends. like relationship, romantic, that stuff, wise." he spoke quickly.

          you tried to process the information he had just settled into your brain. but your hesitation in responding made him end the call abruptly, not wanting to face your rejection. you immediately called him back. after what felt like hours, he answered.

          "i like you too." you smiled.