031. 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘

WARNINGS :: basically just fluff. makes you single asf
PROMPT :: corpse comforting you when a bad storm suddenly happens in southern california
A/N :: i used they/them pronouns ( i usually always do ) and i'm deathly afraid of thunderstorms so this was a must. also this is VERY short </3

your body trembled as another rumble shook the apartment. it rarely ever rained or stormed in california so this was a rare occurrence. this is basically how you found out you were terrified of thunderstorms. you were quiet as a mouse though since your boyfriend was in the other room, editing his stream to post on his youtube channel. you didn't want to be a nuisance and bother him.

but that soon went away when another lightning struck nearby, the light beaming through the dark curtains and into the room. you immediately raised from the bed and ran into the hallway of the apartment. you fumbled with the door handle of his recording room but soon opened it, barging side and shutting the door behind you. you slid down the door and huddled into a ball.

the door slamming made corpse turn around, taking off his headphones in the process to see you. he let out a light chuckle and walked over to you. corpse crouched down in front of you and looked at you with his eyebrows slightly furrowed. "you don't like thunderstorms, do you?" you looked up to him briefly with a pout on your face, "what do you think?" you asked which caused him to laugh again.

without another word, he stood up and grabbed you from underneath your armpits and pulled you into his embrace. he swayed your body back and forth. you immediately wrapped your arms around his figure and hugged him tightly.

corpse smiled to himself as the two of you stayed like this for a while. just standing in the middle of the room while holding one another until the storm started to die down.