Part 45

[At Sfiso house ]

" damn dad, you look like you have been hit by a train " Omnia stood up and ran to his father
Cebo walked behind Sfiso as they walked inside his house, 
Omnia: why are you half-naked and are those bruises  ? " 
Omnia said looking closely at his chest 
Sfiso: " can you stop yapping and help me out " Sfiso hanged his arm around Omnia neck as they walk towards the couch

Mbali walked in the room coming from the hallway she smiled " wow look who woke up from the dead " she said,
Sfiso laughed, shaking his head  he finally made his way to the couch 

Cebo: thank you for checking up on Omnia"
Cebo said to Mbali
Mbali: I have a headache, he is such a loudmouth "
Cebo: I know "
They chuckled looking at Omnia and Sfiso exchanging words you could swear that Omnia is his young brother, not his son, their relationship is loud and crazy they get along so well and it's so beautiful to watch

Omnia: "what on Jesus christ is that smell? " 
Sfiso looked at Cebo
Cebo: " ooh I'm sorry I will run you a bathwater " 
Sfiso side smiled and wink at Cebo, Cebo tucked her hair behind her ear and shyly walked out of the room ,  

Omnia: " wow what just happened ... what just happened???! ...are you two? .... way to go, dad! " 
Sfiso: " boy why you so bloody forward" 
Omnia: "I saw the way you look at each other, don't play with me like that you cooking something with her, and damn I'm already loving it just from the way it smells " 

Mbali  chuckled " can you go smell it somewhere else I need to have a word with your father "
Omnia: just a second My rose lendoda eyaka ngiphenduli, so Mngadi is it safe to call her mom"
Mbali: boy call me my rose one more time I will whip you " she pointed a finger at Omnia, Sfiso chuckled and he hit Omnia with a cushion " boy get out of my face  ... " 

Omnia smiled even wider trough out his teenage life he has never seen his father with a woman, well he knew that whenever he sent him to his gran's house he will have a female visitor in this house but to actually be in the same room with him and a certain lady who supposedly going to be his father girlfriend or already is was just too excited for him and the fact that it's Cebo that got him wishing he could kiss God right now.
Omnia: "finally dad you got the girl of my dreams "
Sfiso: what the fuck ?"
Sfiso set up straight and raised his eyebrow, Mbali snickered
Omnia: urg you know what I mean"
Sfiso: do I look like I know?! "
Omnia: oooh thixo is it my fault that you slow? "
Sfiso: Kwami!!!"
Omnia bust out and laughed
Omnia: let me go help mommy out I can't deal with this shouting Sfiso"
Sfiso: you see what happened when you make a baby with become!!" they all bust out and laughed, Sfiso took off his sneakers and threw it at Omnia 
He jumped and ran down the passage.

Mbali: damn his so hyperactive what are feeding "
Sfiso: I dropped him down a lot when he was young "
Mbali laughed she then set opposite Sfiso and rubbed her hands together
Sfiso: "I don't like that look " 
Mbali attention shifted to Sfiso the minute Omnia disappears, she cleared her throat

Mbali: "I found Alex " 
Sfiso popped his eyes open surprised " wow that was  fast...kanjani Kuphi ?"
Mbali: well Mvelo is the one who found him "
Sfiso: what Vudu shit did he use? To find him this fast ...dude we only had a name and no direct location so what magic did he use "
Mbali chuckled " can you stop with the crap "

Sfiso rolled his eyes
Mbali " so as you know Fox is the surname of Alex  adoptive parent, as per of your lead investigation document that you gave Mvelo "
Sfiso: yah"
Mbali: but iqiniso lithi,  apparently Cebo gave her baby to an ex-nurse that was going on retirement the year Cebo gave birth, the nurse worked in Mbazwane private hospital...well guess what? "
Sfiso: what?"
Mbali: Nurse Abigail Fox is in actual fact  Austin Fox mother " 
Sfiso: who? "
Mbali: his big short attorney think Mngadi you know him "
He thought for a while he popped his eyes open
Sfiso: " ooh shoot!! what? Austin the Houdini? the lawyer? " 
Mbali: " yep that's the one and Guess what? " 
Sfiso: Mbali just stop with this guessing bull shit ... Yadika mani?'
Mbali chuckled
Mbali: " Austin is Mvelo best friend as we speak Mvelo is attending the Fox funeral, Nurse Abigail died the same day Cebo came to power"