Part 139

[Alexander ]

My brother is officially a bully he did not ask me for any option he screened me like I'm one of his criminal cases and he decided to put me in the most boring school ever.

I thought that since I'm in the new school especially high school, and me being the new kid starting school in the third team I will be bullied to kingdom come but well not this school.

I would say that certainly in our county at least, my school was known for being the most academically rigorous among all the high schools in the district. Or, as the students put it, my school was where the nerds went. Only nerds wouldn't care about the fact that the school didn’t have a football team or netball team, this school was designed for nerds who really really really wanted to get into college do medicine, law, engineering there was no general subject and no student is supposed to study any subject in lower grade...pressure....pressure!

"Take a ride with me will drop you at your house "
Me: dude your brother hates me "
He chuckled, Sfundo is the only person I can call a friend here, we the same age attend the same class, he is quiet, and we spend 70% of our time just hanging together but not talking, he loves reading and his bloody intelligent straight 'A' student,  never looks at girls you know your typical, nerve but we Jell well together and I like hanging with him,
I call him my only friend because his father ' Bongani Cele the notorious taxi owner ' is friends with my brother,

Sfundo: I told you that he was crushing on Sne and they never dated "
Me: but still! he hates me for being with Sne, look I will request a ride "
Him: nonces come with me "

I'm hating this shit, worst part I am hating that Smanga goes to school with Sne, she tells me that there childhood friends but that is just bullshit, Smanga is your typical fuck boy, he got the looks the body, and swag, the total opposite of me, how do I compete with that especially with a girl like Sne fuck!!

The thundering sound of Amapiyano makes my heart stop, Smanga makes a grand appearance in his red
velocity golf that is pimped up to the T.

Sfundo: Alex is  taking a ride with us "
He says as the car parks in front of us
Smang: no he is not !"
Sfundo: get in Alex..."
The strange thing about these two brothers is how Sfundo talks to Smanga he speaks softly but yet arrogantly, and there is certain respect between the two brothers.

The ride home was loud with Mapiyano playing on full blast and Smanga looking at me like I'm a piece of shit,
Me: thanks for the ride"
Sfundo: cool will halla later "
We did a handshake and I walked inside my house.

I hate coming home, Nkosi and Austin constant fighting and yelling have got to a point where I see their relationship toxic, it's been two months and they still fighting over Noline, Austin had to make it worse by getting drunk and did not come home, when he finally did he smelled of faminan perfume, with a lovebite on his neck the truth came out later that his cheating.

Their fights could suck the oxygen out of a room when it starts, Nkosi will verbally lash out at Austin, and Austin's fight becomes violently broke jam jars, and he will make outlandish threats. His outbursts freeze hell and how he will bang doors and fled to work, or to his study, the gym, or the woods, I feel hopeless and I keep thinking about how do I help, my parents word ring in my ear but, how do I mold a broken man like Austin?.

I stepped inside the house it's clean and quiet like always in the afternoon I made my way to the kitchen and found two whiskey glass in the sink,  the other glass had lipstick on it, when I touched it I saw images of Noline Smiling, I held my mouth dropping the glass in the sink.

I walked upstairs and found Austin sleeping  in his bed, I know I'm going to regret doing this but I want to know what that woman was doing here,

I held Austin head walking inside his subconscious looking for anything that can pin these scattered pieces together, till I finally saw it,
Me: oh my God !"
I stepped back and looked at him I took out my phone and called Mvelo
Me: I need you "
Him: what's wrong ?"
Me: you should come to see for yourself..."
I dropped the call and held my mouth, fuck you Noline!!!
.
.
To be continued