Chapter 26

“Hey, are you going to talk or what?” the (h/c)ette asked as he tilted his head at the person before him. (M/n) examine his new opponent, trying to figure out why the male wouldn’t talk at all. After all, Saiyans are cocky little shits. 

 The Elder saiyan was confused when suddenly the bald saiyan in front of him bowed down to him. ‘Don’t know what the fuck is going on right now, but I gotta get back to them,’ the (h/c)ette thought as he hover off the ground and was about to fly back to his lover and friends, only to see that the other saiyan had hover up as well and was making sure to stand in his way.

 The bald male didn’t say anything, all he did was get into a fighting stance and move his hand to tell the Elder Saiyan to come at him. “Sigh. Man, you’re almost like Ikibi, not letting me go till you get what you want. But alright I’ll play your game for now,” the (h/c)ette smirked as he got into his own stance.

With Team 7 at the moment

  Naruto ran up on the grass nin, with intent to take the male down, so he can check on his friend, however sadly for the blond, that wasn’t good enough. 

 The blond tried to punch the grass nin in the face, only for the said ninja to easily dodge the attack by leaning to the side. The snake summoner was about to hit Naruto, when the boy, only to have no choice but to jump up, luckily saved himself from being frozen to the tree by Haku.

 ‘Hm. Not bad,’ was the grass nin’s thought as gravity took hold of him again, bringing back to the ground, only for his eyes to widen at a huge fireball flying at him. The long haired opponent didn’t have a chance to dodge the attack, having no choice but to be devoured by the flames of the young Uchiha with the last thing he saw was the red eyes with two black comas spinning around and around.

 It took a few seconds before the fire disappeared, letting the now charred body of their enemy to fall to the ground. The genin and Haku made sure to stay together as they jumped off the trees onto the ground below, trying to make sure that the opponent was dead.

 Before any of them could get closer to check on the body, they suddenly couldn’t move, no matter how hard they tried.

Back with (M/n)

 (M/n) kneed his opponent in the stomach with no remorse on his face, as the other male bent over in pain, only to get uppercut by the Elder Saiyan. The (h/c)ette wasn’t trying to kill the other male, no, he was trying to break the bald male’s determination to stand his way. But no matter what move he throws at the male, he would act as if it didn’t affect him.

 During the time, the bald Saiyan kept the (h/c)ette to the clearing, not once had the bald male landed a hit on the Elder Saiyan. The perverted Saiyan notices this and wonders why the other male hasn't been trying harder to attack him, but didn’t care enough to find out. Tired of all this, the (h/c)ette grabbed the other Saiyan by the face and threw him in the direction his Team and Lover were in.

With Team 7 before the Saiyan was thrown in their direction

 “To be able to use the Sharingan so well at this age. You truly are the man that carries the Uchiha blood. Just as I thought. I want you.”

 Team 7 and Haku could only watch in shock as the charred body of the grass suddenly stood back up, with bits and pieces of burnt flesh falling off, revealing pale, almost white skin underneath. They struggle and urge their body to move, but it was no use as they could only stand in place and listen to the crazy ninja talk.

 “I have fun testing your powers. You really are brothers, I sense power in your eyes that surpass Itachi,” the burnt ninja went on, mumbling the last sentence to himself, but everyone still heard it. Raya, unable to stand with all this talking bullcrap, decided to get actual important info out of their enemy. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!” the female yelled as soon she took control of the body once again, before Sasuke could even ask.

 “My name is Orochimaru. If-” before the now named enemy could have a chance to finish his sentence, he was interrupted by the prey he wanted most. “Hn. That’s all we needed to know. NOW SAKURA!!”

 Before Orochimaru could realise what was going on, the pink haired child was already on the move. All it took was a blink, for Raya to run over to the Sannin, and a second blink for Raya to hand control back to Sakura, who gave a deadly grin to the Sannin.

 “SHANNARO!!!

 Unfortunately for Team 7 and Haku, the Snake Sannin is kinda used to someone with monstrous strength and done his best to lessen the strength of the blow, by moving with it, not that it stops the pain that came from the punch. Thanks to the small plan from Sasuke and Sakura, everyone was able to move again, as Orochimaru tried to keep his feet on the ground, only to fail.

 The sheer wind from the punch sent the Sannin into the air, and before he could straighten himself out, another body crashed into him, causing him and the unknown person to fall onto the ground in a tangle mess.

 “Damn. Are you guys okay? Where that long tongued bastard?” Team 7 and Haku relax in seconds, when they hear the voice of their lover/crush and never could they have been happier. However, they didn’t know if their opponent would actually stay down this time, so they got ready to run and aim to grab the (h/c)ette as they did so.

 “(M/n)! You’re okay, Believe it!!!” Naruto was happy to see his crush okay, and was ready to voice his happiness, even with the danger in front of them, and the said danger pushing the other body off of him, so he could stand again.

Now another character had appeared, but something is wrong. Will (M/n) be able to figure it out? Will Orochimaru be able to finish any speech he want to give out? Will Team 7 be able to pass in time? And will Dark stop being lazy and help his teammates? Well, we'll find out next time, in (M/n) (L/n)!!