Chapter 3

"I won't let you guys go until everything is as it has to be!" Iruka said as he watch Naruto clean with no motivation, while (M/n) use his tail to clean it. "Like I care, it's not like we have anyone to go home to!" Naruto said before working again. (M/n) only have a blank look as he slurp his soda causing Iruka and Naruto to stare at him. "...what?" (M/n) when he realized that they were staring at him. "N-nothing!" Iruka and Naruto said in usion with a blush.

"Naruto, (M/n)..." Iruka trail off as he watch them clean. "What?" Naruto said as (M/n) look up. "Well uhm...if everything is all cleaned up..I'll buy you guys some ramen tonight," Iruka said as he scratched his cheek. "OK!! I'll work as hard as I can!" Naruto yelled as he was filled with motivation, while (M/n) took the towel out of his tail's grip and clean as hard and fast as he can.

Hour or 2 later

(M/n) literally didn't give 2 fucks of the conversation that is going on right now. All he heard was something about the 4th Hokage as he finish his 19th bowl of ramen. "(M/n), why did you help Naruto with this? What were your reason for painting the Monument?" Iruka asked, after he got a answer from Naruto.

"...slurp. I only done it to repay my debt to Naruto," (M/n) said after slurping up the rest of the ramen, before ordering another. "What do you mean by that?" Iruka asked confused, while Naruto looked away. "Some boys and girls ambush me and tied me up, while saying stuff about how much they love me, and how they were going to be my only lovers. Just as a girl was about to kiss me, Naruto appear out of nowhere with red eyes and tried to scare them away, but that didn't work, so he just smoke bombed us out of there." (M/n) said, just as his bowl appear and started to ignore everyone again, just when Naruto asked Iruka can he borrow his forehead protector.

Next day

"To graduate, you'll have to do the 'Bunshin no Jutsu'. When you're called, come to the next room," Iruka announce. 'Oh no! Not that one! That my worst skill!' Naruto thought with horror. '...time for me to go,' (M/n) thought as he left the room through the window.

After the test

Everyone was celebrating with their family, except for 2 boys, Naruto Uzumaki and (M/n) (L/n), who was just walking back to the academy, while the blonde was on a swing, watching the others enjoy their hitai-ates.

"Hey that kid," one of the 2 ladies said as they look at Naruto.

"Yeah that's 'the kid' and he also one of the two who failed."

"Well, that's a good thing, he shouldn't become a shinobi since he is-"

"Shh...We're not supposed to talk about that."

"You're right, but I can't believe that brat was able to make (M/n)-kun fail."

"If only that brat stop corrupting (M/n)-"

"So, who corrupting me? I hope you weren't talking about Naru-chan," (M/n) said as he appear right next to them. "(M-m/n)-kun, you don't understand that boy is-" the lady was interrupted by (M/n) who smile a dead chilling smile. "My best friend. So, if you can so kindly shut the fuck up or else."

With that (M/n) left the ladies who froze up, and stood next to Naruto as he took out his cup and drank some of his soda.

"Naruto, (M/n)!" Mizuki called, but blush when he said (M/n)'s name.

Little time skip to Naruto and (M/n) stealing the scroll

"What do you think you're doing in my house at this hour?" the 3rd said when he caught Naruto and (M/n). "Naru-chan." "Got it! Sexy no Jutsu!!" "Good job, Naru-chan. It seem that the old man is as big of a pervert as Iruka," (M/n) said as he floated after Naruto who grin and blush at the praise.