Chapter 19

“Hehehe! This is the best day ever~!” (M/n) hum as he near one of his teammates, Haku, who was blushing as the (h/c)ette was getting closer. While his second teammate, Dark, was also humming to the same tune. “Ku-chan! Dark! I'm here! Let's get this show up and running!” the Saiyan exclaim as he pass them and ran into the building.

“Heh! Alright, let's do this!” Dark crackle, before racing after the (h/c)ette. “I hope they don't get into a fight before I get there,” Haku said as he quickly rush after them, knowing that the duo is most likely to get in trouble together.

Little time skip, they're inside the building

 “Come on, guys! I can smell the bloodlust of others on this floor!” (M/n) said with excitement coating his words as he floated up the stairs. “We're coming, (M/n)-kun! However, why are we going to the second floor and not the third one, where the test is being held? This could be a trap,” Haku comment on the weirdness of this, which made the fighting loving duo to stop in their tracks.

“I hadn't thought of that,” the (h/c)ette laugh nervously, as he scratched the back of his head, while the greenette tilt his head toward the right, before speaking. “Honestly, I would had sense them trying to jump us and shit like that after many years of living with Airon. Also, we can count on my left eye! Beside, there is like no way that we will lose unless they know our weakness, since 1: (M/n) is like a overpowered motherfucker and is the ‘Elder’ of the Saiyan race. Also, it fucking seem like he is one of the 7 deadly sins, that is being hunted down like he is their last meal. 2 : you, Haku, is a scary motherfucker when you use your damn max up speed of yours, and there a chance that isn't your maximum power. Oh let's not fucking forget that your ass got a Kekkei genkai, and you can send people into a fucking fake death! Last and finally 3 : I'm a badass, top of the top Demon Fox, Angel hybrid. I'm like the unkillable motherfucker on this team. In fact, I'm like the first and the last of my kind, so this team is basically overpowered. Now, let's enter this shit!”

After Dark’s first and might be the only smart speech, he will ever make in his life, the trio finally enter the room.

With Airon

“W-what the hell. I feel like the underworld is freezing, while the heaven is on the verge of an apocalyptic end,” Airon muttered to himself as he hold himself to keep himself from shaking, but the godly trio heard him.

“Hm?” Shenron was the first to question what the fuck was wrong with the bluette, but quickly realized it might have something to do with Dark, so he decided not to bother.

Beerus and Weiss didn't even bother to give a fuck about it as they continue to find and eat Dark’s candy stash.

Back with our main character

As soon the trio enter the room, the first thing they saw was a girl getting the shit kick out of her and Team 7, who stare at the scene in shock.

Now knowing (M/n), there was 2 things that he could do in this situation.

A: Go help the girl and get a possible and most likely kicked the fuck out of the guy, who look like a total cutie and get 2 slaves in this move.

Or B: Don’t even bother to give a damn about the girl and instead go greet the adorable uke team, who he’s thinking about destroying in bed, instead of battle.