Chapter 10

The Next Day

Team 7, Tazuna, and Tsunami was all together in Kakashi's room, talking about the Hunter-nin. Luckily, before they had entered the room, the lovers were dressed.

“Huh, before we get to talking about something really important, all I gotta say is that Zebra-chan is still alive,” (M/n) spoke as he took a sip of soda. “What! But, Kakashi-sensei...holy shit. That dude is still alive…” Raya started, but stop and allow Sakura to take over, when she and he realized what the weapon was used to kill Zabuza.

“Aren't you thinking too much. Hunter-nins are supposed to kill missing-nins,” Tazuna comments. “No...with all the suspicion...we will prepare before it's too late. That’s the Shinobi rule,” Kakashi spoke with full blown seriousness. “Yep! And also knowing that bitch, Gato. He most likely is going to hire an even stronger person...and if that's true...I will love to end them where they stand,” (M/n) spoke, showing the evil glint in his eyes, causing the others to worry, but it disappear at the next sentence. “Well...that what I will do, if they're pure evil...but knowing me, I might make them, my slave.”

With that bitch, Gato, in a random location

“So, I believe that you two will help me,” Gato said with weariness as he watch the two beings in front of him. Beside him were his bodyguards, who place about 6 suitcases in front of them.

“Sure. After all, money make the world go round,” one of the beings said as he pick up one of the suitcases and open it, revealing a lot of money.

“I don't really care. I'm only doing this because of a rumor,” the other spoke as they turn their back to them and left.

Back with Team 7

“That's not fun,” a young boy said, interrupting the conversation. ‘Omg...this boy look abordable,’ (M/n) thought as he look at the small boy, with a hidden blush. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!” Naruto shouted as he pointed at the child, while Sasuke and Sakura look at the boy in question.

“OHH!! INARI, WHERE WERE YOU!” Tazuna shouted in happiness as he spread his arms. “Welcome home, Grandpa,” the boy, now known as Inari, gave Tazuna a hug.

“Inari, say hello to these people. They are ninjas who protected grandpa,” Tsunami said as she glance at her son. Inari stare at them for a second, before saying, “Mom, they are going to die.”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!” Naruto yelled. “There's no way, you guys can win against Gato,” Inari respond back. “YOU BRAT! I'LL!!” Naruto and Sakura yelled, but was interrupted by (M/n), who pulled them down to his lap. “You two, need to calm down. He is just a child,” (M/n) spoke, calming them down a little. Sakura was only mad that the brat didn't believe in them and seem to have no hope, while Naruto was angry at Inari because of his attitude, but luckily (M/n) was able to get them to stop yelling.

“HEY INARI!! LISTEN!! I AM A SUPERHERO WHO WILL BECOME AN INCREDIBLE NINJA CALLED HOKAGE!! I DON’T KNOW THIS GATO GUY, BUT HE’S NOTHING AGAINST ME!!” Naruto shouted with determination, while in the background (M/n) bought out a lighter and started to move it slowly back and forth to Naruto's speech as he drank his soda.

“What are you, stupid? There's no such thing as a hero!!” Inari started, shocking everyone in Team 7. “If you don't want to die, you should leave…”

H-he lost hope…this shouldn't be possible. …I can't believe this… This Gato, bastard must pay!!’ Sakura and Raya agreed on something for the first time as he glare at nothing. Either of them, heard Inari leaving or that Tazuna apologize for Inari’s behavior.