Chapter 8

'Do anyone notice the 2 energy source that are following us? Hmm...sigh...I should warn them,' (M/n) thought as he watch Naruto and Tazuna argue. 'But, Shi-chan isn't worrying right now and it's kinda abordable, seeing Naru-chan like this....I'll tell them later.'

Later

"Umm....Tazuna-san...you're from the wave country, right?" Raya started, while Tazuna confirm it. "Kakashi-sensei? Do they have ninjas in that country too?" 'I hope they do! Then I can show (M/n)-kun, my strength! Huh....you must really like Lover boy that much huh. Yes, of course! After all...he was the one to save me...'

"No, not in the wave country...but in most other countries...the culture and custom may be different, but hidden villages exist and so does ninjas," Kakashi answered before he done a whole speech about the villages and the Kages.

'That lame geezer is that incredible? Sounds fishy... Maybe Kakashi-sensei is talking about is when the old man was at his prime? Yeah, you might be right!' Raya thought before saying, "Wow!! Hokage-sama is the best!!"

'Yeah right. He was easily defeated by my Sexy no Jutsu,' Naruto thought with laugh.

'The Hokage being strong...I'll believe it, when I see it with my own eyes,' Sasuke thought as he kick a rock out of his way...actually your way.

'OMG...I don't fucking care, but....knowing that the old man is actually strong...oh man...I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO CHALLENGE HIM TO A BATTLE!' (M/n) thought as he started to shake in excitement, while his tail flick back and forth.

"You three just doubted Hokage-sama, didn't you," Kakashi said, shocking the said three, while (M/n) just shake in excitement causing the others to blush and their blood to run south.

"But, don't worry. There won't be any ninja combat in a C rank mission," Kakashi said as he pat Raya's head. "Then we won't be in contact with foreign ninjas?" Raya said with a pout. "Of course not! Hahahaha!" Kakashi said with a laugh, not knowing that Tazuna flinched, but Sasuke was the only one who notice.

"Uhm...Shi-chan, I think that you're mistaken," (M/n) started as they pass a puddle, which Kakashi notice. "There like 2 people who is-" (M/n) was interrupted when all of a sudden, he and Kakashi was wrapped together by chains.

"Nooooo!" Team 7 scream in horror as their crush and Sensei was ripped apart.

"Heh, two dow-" the two rogue ninjas was interrupted by a growl coming from the trio.

"You killed him..." Naruto.

"How dare you..." Sasuke.

"Now you must DIE!!!" Raya.

And with that the trio attack the two rogue ninjas.

With Kakashi and (M/n)

"Uhm...Shi-chan, we need to help them," (M/n) said, just as Raya broke one of the ninjas legs.

"Hm? Why? They seem to be doing good," Kakashi asked, watching how Sasuke kept slamming one ninja's head against the ground.

"Y-yeah, but if they keep this up, then we won't have them alive, to get any information," (M/n) answered with a sweat dropped as Naruto started to choke one of them. Kakashi made a face when he realized that he was right.

Back with Team 7

The two rogue ninjas cower in fear as the trio walk slowly to them, each one of them with a killer grin.

"Hmm, guys that enough. Geez..." Kakashi said as he and (M/n) reappear. "Heh...that was terrifying, hehehe" (M/n) laugh as he scratched the back of his head, while the 2 rogue ninjas, grab their legs, crying and saying thank you, over and over.

'(M/n)-kun is alive!! Uhm...that is a happy thought, but what about Kakashi-sensei? (M/n)-kun is alive!!' Raya smile in happiness.

'Tch...showoff. What even worse is that he dare to take (M/n) with him,' Sasuke thought as he glare at Kakashi.

'(M/n)...Kakashi-sensei...he use Kawarimi..' Naruto realized and sigh in relief.

'Phew...We're safe,' Tazuna thought in relief.

"Heh! That was amazing, guys! If I didn't know any better, I would have never thought this was your first life or death battle!" (M/n) praise as he hugged each one of them, fondling each of their ass, causing them to blush.

"(M-m/n)-kun! Are you okay?!" Raya asked when she noticed blood dripping from his hand, causing the others to quickly look at him.

"Hm...oh! Yeah, I'm fine," (M/n) answered with a smile, before lifting his hand to his mouth. And started to lick the blood off of his hand, causing the others to squirm in excitement. "(M/n)! Don't do that, their weapons was poison!" Kakashi said, causing team 7 to start to fuss over the boy. Kakashi turn his head, to look Tazuna. "Tazuna-san...you're going to explain about this."

Little bit later

"These guys are chunin class ninja from the village hidden in the mist. They are ninjas known to keep fighting no matter what," Kakashi spoke as the said ninjas were tied up behind him. "You guys got my respect," (M/n) said with a close eyes smile, causing a reaction with everyone. Kakashi blush and turn his head away, but glare at the rogues. Naruto, Raya/Sakura, and Sasuke just glare and started to growl at the rogues. The rogues...well they were blushing, but now they are shaking in fear from the killing intent. And Tazuna, well, he's just laughing at Team 7's solution with (M/n).

"H-how did you know we were here?" one of the brothers decided to asked. "Well, your presences was hard to ignore, since you started following us after we left the village. Honestly, if you guys were girls...I probably wouldn't have notice!" (M/n) spoke first, as he lick the blood off in a sexual manner, causing the rogues and Team 7 to cream their pants and get hard again. "A-also, on a sunny d-day like this. T-there shouldn't h-have been a water puddle in the f-first place," Kakashi sutter as he tried to ignore the feeling of his underwear against his sensitive erection.

Let's go see what happening in the DBZ Universe

"Oh, great mighty Shenron, grant my wish!" a figure called out, as the the dragon balls glow and out came, the mighty Shenron himself!

"State your wish," Shenron said as he stare at the figure who summon him and thought, 'OMFG!!!! This is so fucking bore! Why didn't I just lie to that orange haired girl?! Then at least that boy would still be here and probably make it exciting!!'

"Retrieve the greatest villains that Goku and his friends have defeated! Also send the most powerful good doers and the villains to the same universe, that you send a orange haired female and (H/c) haired male to! If you don't have enough powers to do so, just use my life energy!" the figure shouted with glee.

'Ohhh. This might get interesting. I might as well go there also,' Shenron thought as he grant the wish. Instead of the dragon balls turning to stone, they disappear into thin air, while the figure faded into nothingness.

Nobody knew what was going on as Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, 17, Lord Beerus, and Weiss disappear into thin air.

Back into Naruverse Kakashi and Tazuna is done talking

"Ne, (M/n)! Do you need me to suck the poison out~!" Naruto purred, hoping that he will agree, while the others glare at Naruto with jealousy. "Huh? Oh, there no need to worry, Naru-chan, I'm not really easily effected by poison, since it is mixed in my soda," (M/n) said as he walk forward, leaving the others in shock.

"(M/N)!!" Naruto scream in shock as he and the rest of the gang ran after him. 'Geez...I wonder how Zebra-chan is doing,' (M/n) thought as he started to float, leaving his friends behind.

Well...that figure is dead. Yay! I have updated! Anyway, laters and I know that you guys can figure out who is Zebra-chan. Now let the merger of worlds begin!