Chapter 7

Dark

"Sasuke, at point B."

"Sauka, point C."

"Naruto, at point A, believe it!"

"Naruto, you're late...where is (M/n)?" Kakashi said as he realized that (M/n) didn't respond. "Right behind you, Shi-chan," (M/n) said as he took a sip out of his cup. "I'm not going near that motherfucking beast."

"(M/n)...sigh...just go," Kakashi said as he facepalmed at (M/n)'s reason, as the rest of team 7 rush at the target with Naruto capturing him first.

"NARU-CHAN!!!" (M/n) scream in worry as he heard pain fill grunts and a cat yowl. "Oh man Shi-chan!! The demon got Naru-chan!!"

"Ribbon on the left ear...are you sure this is the target, Tora?" Kakashi asked blushing as (M/n) hug him in fear.

"Yeah. We're sure," Sasuke answered as Sakura try to help Naruto with the cat.

"Good, lost pet 'Tora' search mission. Complete."

"That is not a cat! It's a DEMON!!!"

To the Hokage Tower

"Nyaaaaa!" Tora cried out as he was squeeze by his master, Fire Lord Country's Wife, Shijimi. "Ohh! My cute little Tora-chan! I was so worried!" Shijimi said as she hugged...squeeze him.

'Hah! That's what you get, you stupid cat!' Naruto thought as he rubbed his face.

'No wonder it ran away. Yeah. I would too, but I already be in the village of the sand. Pfft. Fuck that. I'll already be out in space,' Raya thought as she watch Shijimi and the cat.

'OH MY GOD!!! This woman must be strong if she can handle that demon...I wonder if she will fight me?' (M/n) question in his head as he hid behind Kakashi, when the lady left with her demon cat.

"Now...Kakashi's team 7, your next duty is....hmmmm...babysitting elder's grandson, shopping in the neighboring village, and help with the potato digging," the 3rd read out loud from a list, with Iruka standing behind him.

"No!! No!! No!! No thank you!! I want to do, you know a more incredible mission! Find us a better one!!" Naruto said with his arms in a X like fashion.

'....I agree...' Sasuke thought before he turn his head to look at (M/n). 'I wonder what did Naruto made him do?'

'Geez...how annoying.. Hey you don't need to lie. You're actually agreeing with him, but you don't want to because he can do whatever he wants with lover boy. So! Dammit! Why didn't you make a deal with (M/n)-kun! ....his abordable aura affected me... .....I can believe that,' Raya thought before facing the Hokage again.

'Sigh...I thought it was about time for this...' Kakashi thought with a sweat dropped.

"Yeah! I agree with Naru-chan! Huh? Oh! Hey Ka-chan!!" (M/n) said before he notice Iruka.

Iruka blush as he knew (M/n) was talking about him, before yelling at Naruto. "YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE JUST A ROOKIE! EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SIMPLE DUTIES AND WORKS THEIR WAY UP!!"

"WAIT A MINUTE!!" (M/n) yelled, stopping Naruto from yelling back. "Ok...since I don't want to listen to you two arguing. And the Hokage's lecture about missions and stuff. How about we just go to the point where the old man agree," (M/n) continue with sweet smile, causing everyone in the room to blush.

"Sigh...very well. Since you want it that badly and sadly enough, (M/n) is right. I shall give you a C rank mission," the 3rd said surprising team 7 and making (M/n) shout out, hey! "It's a protection mission of a certain individual."