Chapter 2

Part 2! This is basically seme male reader x almost everyone. 17 is alive and is living with Master Roshi! Oh yeah, you only have little bit of Ki, becsuse most of it was transformed into Chakra so you can fit in this world. Clothes up there☝☝ Now let's do this!

4 years later

Naruto's POV

"Ah~! More (M/n)~! Please-ah~" I moan out as (M/n) pump one of his fingers in and out of my ass, before adding a second one, as he watch me, with so much love and lust in his eyes. "Wow. You kinda acting like a slut right now, Naru-chan. Do you think that your sluttly little hole can handle my cock," (M/n) stated as he add a third finger into my ass, and gave me a kiss on my lips. "Yes~ please! (M/n) please slam your big juicy cock into my small tight hole~!" I moan out, whining when he pull his fingers out of my ass, making my hole twitch. "Heh. Okay, Naru-chan~ I hope you can handle me~!" (M/n) said as position his cock to my twitching hole. "Naru-chan, wake up," (M/n) said, all of the sudden.

"Huh?" I said as soon I woke up...dammit! "Naru-chan, hurry up and get ready, or we won't have time to complete our plan," (M/n) said, as I notice his outfit. Omg...why must he tease me, every chance he get...even though he is not aware of my love for him. "Okay! Give me a moment to get ready!" I said with excitement, hiding the lust in my voice.

About 10 or something minutes later

"Heh, this is going to be the best prank yet!" (M/n) said as he float next to carrying 1 paint can as I carry the other 3 and the paint brushes. I still don't know how he can fly, it doesn't make sense on how he can!

No One's POV

Soon they reach the Hokage Monument. "Kukukuku...are you ready Naruto," (M/n) said as he lift up a paintbrush with blue paint on it. "Of course! After all this is my great idea! Believe it!" Naruto said as he hold his paintbrush of red paint.

A hour or 2 later with the 3rd Hokage

"HOKAGE-SAMA!!" one of the ninjas yelled, as they ran into the room. "What's wrong? Is Naruto causing trouble with the help of (M/n) again or is (M/n) stealing everyone's underwear once again?" the 3rd asked, as he stop writing and look at the 2 ninjas who blush after remembering the 'Underwear Disappearance' accident. "Yes! They're vandalising the Hokage Monument!! And this time with paint!!" they said in usion. The 3rd sighed as he pick up the Hokage hat and put it on.

To the Hokage Monument

"HEY!! STOP CAUSING TROUBLE!!" "STOP DOING THIS!!" "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" "LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID!!" was all the duo heard as they continue to paint. "SHUT UP YOU MORONS!! NONE OF YOU BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! BUT I CAN!! I'M INCREDIBLE!!" Naruto yell back at the crowd. "Hey! You're not doing this alone, you know," (M/n) pouted, realizing that Naruto left him out. "Sorry, I didn't mean to, (M/n)," Naruto apologize with a blush as he thought about his dream.

"Geez...what has those idiots done?" the 3rd said, used to the duo's tricks. "Hokage-sama, I apologize for this," a ninja said as inhale some air, before screaming out, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO, DOING DURING CLASS TIME?!! GET DOWN HERE YOU MORONS!!"

"Oh no! That's Iruka-sensei!" Naruto panicked, while (M/n) flew around in panic. "Shit! Come on, Naru-chan, I'm not ready to go back to jail!" (M/n) said as he grab Naruto, out of the rope and threw him into the air, before catching him, bridal style, before flying away with ninjas led by Iruka, chase after them.

In a classroom

"Bleh..." was all Naruto said, as he and (M/n) sat in front of the class, tied up, while (M/n) was lying on his stomach and was staring longly at his cup of soda, standing so far away from him.

"Tomorrow is the Shinobi Academy's graduation exam and you've failed it the last 2 times!! This isn't the time to be causing trouble!! Idiot!" Iruka rant at Naruto before turning to (M/n). "And you! Stop helping this moron in getting away! And stop sleeping in class!"

"Whatever..." Naruto mumble under his breath, as (M/n), who ignore what was said, was worming his way to his magic cup. "Time for a 'Henge no Justu' test!! Everyone line up!! Transform perfectly into me!!" a irk Iruka said, making everyone yelled in surprise.

A minute later

"Good job, Sasuke-kun!!" "Awesome job like always Sasuke-kun!" was the only thing anyone can hear, as the fangirls praise Sasuke. '...hm...he look kinda cute, but not as cute as Gohan. Infact, I wonder how the others are doing,' (M/n) thought, as Sakura was called next.

In the DBZ Universe with Goku A little bit before Majin Buu Saga

"Ah~ (M/n)! More~!" Goku moan out as he pump his 2 fingers in and out of his ass. "(N/n)~ fuck me til I can't move, please~!" Goku moan as he imagine (M/n) watching him, with love and lust in his eyes as he whisper dirty things into his ear.

With Gohan

"(M-m/n)~♡" Gohan moan as he imagine it was (M/n) standing in front of him, watching him as he play with his own ass.

With Vegeta

"S-shit," was all Vegeta could say as he cum with so much force that it cover him and soak his own cock and balls. "You better get back soon, idiot," Vegeta was able to get out as he look at a picture of (M/n).

Back to the Naruverse

"Next, Uzumaki Naruto!" Iruka called as Sakura try to brag to Sasuke. "This is all your fault," a kid comment as Naruto walk by. "Like I give a damn," was Naruto's resort. 'Man...this sucks..well, here we go!' Naruto thought before doing the justu.

"Chu~!" the now older and female, Naruto blew a kiss, causing all the males expect (M/n), blush, or have a nosebleed like Iruka. "Hm. Wow, these are kinda big, you know, how about next time you make these a C or D, it'll make even a closet pervert have a nosebleed," (M/n) said as he grope Naruto's boobs causing the girls to blush as he squeeze them, none of them notice or heard Naruto's blush, or moans of pleasure. "Whahahahaha! I call this one, 'Sexy no Justu'!" Naruto laugh out as he transform back, innerly missing (M/n)'s touch. "YOU MORON!! DON'T INVENT STUPID SKILLS!!" Iruka yelled with tissue stuff in his nose, before calling (M/n) down. "Hm? Ah, here I go," (M/n) said before doing it. "Huh?" was everyone said and heard, once the smoke clear, revealing a unchanged (M/n). "STOP PLAYING AROUND. AND TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" Iruka yelled. "Huh? But I thought I had it down this time," (M/n) pouted with a sigh as he took a sip of his soda, not realising that everyone was staring at his tail. "Whoa, (M/n)! You need to teach me, that justu!" Naruto said as he look at his tail, as he think of all the things the (h/c)ette can do to him with that tail.

"Hm?....look like my tail is back," was the only thing (M/n) said as he went back to his seat.