Chapter 6 part 2

With Sasuke

'Genjutsu...a form of Hypnotism, she'd fall for that...but...I'm not the same as them..."

"Say that after you get a bell...Sasuke-kun," Kakashi said as he lean against the tree.

"The village most powerful clan, The Uchiha clan....this could be interesting," Kakashi comment as he and Sasuke face off...well more like him, reading his book, while Sasuke watch him for a second.

Within that same second, Sasuke threw three shuriken at Kakashi, who leap out of the way, saying, "Such obvious attacks are useless!"

'Heh,' Sasuke laugh in his head as everything went according to plan, while a shuriken cut through the rope. Causing a barrage of knives to be launched at Kakashi who jump out the way, once he realized it was a trap.

Appearing behind Kakashi, Sasuke tried to land a kick, but it was unfortunately for him, was caught. Sasuke quickly tried to punch him, but it was also caught. Luckily, he thought ahead and try to kick Kakashi with his other leg, but Kakashi quickly turn him upside down and blocked the kick with his forearm.

Noticing that this was his chance to take a bell, unfortunately for him, Kakashi notice and quickly drop Sasuke as he jump away. '....what a guy...I didn't even have time to read in my Icha Icha Paradise...' Kakashi thought with a whine as he watch Sasuke with caution.

With Naruto

"A shinobi must see underneath the underneath...eh? Hihihihihihi," Naruto laugh as he notice food behind the stumps.

With (M/n)

"Eh?! Sakura!! What're you doing?" (M/n) asked as he noticed Sakura walking through the forest. "Hm? Looking for Kakashi-sensei, lover boy."

"Wait, you already got a nickname for me?!" (M/n) said with excitement, as he grab Sakura by the shoulders and started to shake him.

"Y-yeah!! So stop shaking m-me!!" Sakura said, as (M/n) stop and just hold him close. "Soo! Does that mean, I can finally give you a nickname!!" (M/n) said as he thought, 'Even though I was going to give you one anyway.'

"Yeah. So give it to me." "Hmm. Aha!! I going to called you Ura-chan!!" (M/n) said with a smile, causing Sakura to blush and thank the beings above that Raya was still out.

With Dark and Airon

"Daymnnn! Our master is smooth! This is like the 5th or something uke!" Dark praise as they watch how (M/n) and Sakura went their separate ways.

"Yeah, and it seems that Sasuke lost to Kakashi," Airon comment as he look at another crystal ball, that show that only Sasuke's head is above the ground.

"Pfft-!" was the muffle sounds coming from Dark as he tried to hold back his laughter.

With Sasuke

"Shinobi fighting lesson #3: Ninjutsu. Well, you're already way further with this than the others," Kakashi said as he crouched down, before walking away. "But hey, they say an exposed nail should be hammered in...hahaha.." Kakashi mocked before leaving while Sasuke curse him out.

With (M/n)

"Hm?! Oh! It's just the man, I was looking for," (M/n) comment as he landed on the ground.

"Hm? Oh, it's only you, (M/n)...well, I don't got any more lessons, so let's spar," Kakashi said as he look up from his book.

"Ok! Heh!! This going to be fun!" (M/n) cheered as he made his cup appear and slurp some soda. "Here I come!!"