Chapter 15

“Oh. Look like you're still alive, Zabuza, how disappointing,” a vile voice rang out, as a ugly as fuck, short motherfucker, who you obviously can see that he’ll never, ever, ever, EVER, get a girl in his entire life, walk forward with a bunch of no good fuckers behind him.

“Gato….” Zabuza growled as he tighten his grip on his sword, while Haku got ready to take out the trash, ahem, I meant Gatou and his crew.

Before the dumbass bitch could say anything, he pause, when he notice the one person who he was once afraid of. “Ohh! If it isn't  (M/n). You had grown up quite nicely, since the last time I saw you.”

At that comment, everyone got ready to slaughter the human pig in multiple ways, and were about to, til (M/n) burst out laughing. “Hahahahahahaha! Wow! That the first thing you do, when you see death, huh, pig. It seems that you forgotten the warning, I gave you, the last time we met,” the (h/c)ette laugh, covering his face with his hand, before letting it side off so he can glare at the fat motherfucker.

Gatou couldn't do anything but shake in his boots, as he felt...no see the killing intent leaking out of (M/n), when the said boy, got to his feet and started to walk closer. “P-promise..W-what promise?” Gato stutter, taking a few steps back to his backup.

“Oi..don't tell me, you forgot,” (M/n) started as he tilt his head to a side with a pout, before it turn into a devilish smirk. “Neither way, I don't care, cause you broke it and all you deserve is death!

“Wahh! That’s enough kill them!” Gatou cried out as he quickly ran to the back of all the ninjas or whatever, they are. “Sure thing!” “Yeah!!” the group shouted together as (M/n) got closer. “One injured ninja against these numbers? You sure you can win!” one of them mock the Saiyan as he got even closer, but froze, once he saw a image of a demon, no dragon, no a monster, appear behind the (h/c)ette, made from his killing intent. ‘A...a monster!’ everyone thought, as (M/n) disappear from sight causing them to panic.

“Heh. Hey, Gato, behind you,” the (h/c)ette whispered into the pig ear, who quickly turn around in shock. Within a heartbeat, the Saiyan hand went through Gato’s chest, holding a big red, still beating heart. “For breaking the promise of not killing or letting this village stuffer, is punishable by death of the heart getting crush. Any last words?”

Gato couldn't say a thing as he choked on his blood. “Nothing. Good! So, goodbye,” (M/n) hum as he squeeze the heart, making it pop like a water balloon, before pulling his hand out of the corpse, letting it hit the ground, with a sarcastic grin on his face.

While all this was happening, Team 7, Zabuza, and Haku, couldn't help but stare in surprise and lust. ‘Is it wrong for me to be turn on by this? Will I go to hell for thinking that it's hot when he kill someone?’ they all questions themselves, before glancing back at the (h/c)ette, who was walking back to them, looking sexy as fuck, with some blood on his face and covering his arm. ‘.....if I'm going to hell for this, I'll happily go, if this sex god, no sex incarnate is there,’ they thought as they lick their lips in usion.

“Y-YOU KILLED OUR MEAL TICKET!” one of the now jobless man cried out, when (M/n) was halfway near his friends. “Heh. And do you think I care? I had to kill someone, and since I didn't want to hurt my new slave, that fool came in at the right moment,” (M/n) explain with a bore expression as he flick his wrist, letting the blood fly off. “You guys are lucky, that I didn't feel like slaughtering you, because the pig’s blood ruin my gloves and almost touch my scarf.”

“Heh, you done well, kid,” Zabuza praise, when the (h/c)ette finally was next to them. “Hm? Y-yeah-” the Saiyan started before he collapsed in Kakashi's arms. “(M/n)! What's wrong with him, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asked, worried for the (h/c)ette.