Chapter 23

“Alright! Now who want the scroll?” (M/n) ask his team as soon they were allowed to run inside the forest. Dark shook his head, as he spoke. “Yeah, but I fucking can't hold the scroll. Mostly because the damn thing would most fucking likely get in my way to take...some photos of the nature.”

Both ninjas look at the fox, who started whistling once again out of nervousness. “Ugh...how about I go scout out the area, while you guys decide who is going to hold the damn thing,” Dark says as he quickly jump into a tree, before pushing off of it, and doing it once again, once his feet touch another branch, leaving the lovers alone.

The Saiyan wasted no time on grabbing Haku and pulling the brunette into a hug. “So, Ku-chan, do you want me to hold the scroll or do you want to watch it, yourself?” (M/n) smile down at his feminine lover, who blush lightly at the sudden contact, but still smile at his seme. “I'll hold it, (M/n)-kun. But I do want a reward after this,” Haku smile at his lover, who smirk at the idea.

“Hoho, what kind of reward, would you like?” The Saiyan allow his hands to wander his lover's body, slowly feeling the soft curves and dips of his body through the clothes, causing the ice user to shudder and softly moan.

“GUUUYYYYSSS!!!!! I JUST CAME UP WITH A PERFECT PLAN!!!!” Dark suddenly came back, destroying the sexual tension that was about to be released. “How about we set up a trap. We'll put the scroll by itself in a clearing and take out the teams that come in!! Don't worry guys, I already found the perfect place in the forest, so just hand me the scroll and I'll put it there!”

As Dark continue to ramble on and on, he didn't notice that (M/n) was looking at him with a deadpan expression, while Haku was glaring at him with an unamused expression. “So...are you done yet?” (M/n) interrupt the greenette's dumb ass speech. Dark stare at the Saiyan, with a confused look, before sputtering out, “W-what did y-you say?”

Suddenly, Dark was pinned to a tree by needles, as the person who pinned him to the tree, was spinning the said weapon around his fingers. “Ehh-!?” The greenette was about to scream, but was interrupted by the Elder Saiyan, who quickly covered his mouth. “Now….we can do this the easy way or the hard way….either way, I'm gonna have fun,” (M/n) smirk at the shaking greenette, who whimper at the threat.

The Elder Saiyan quickly grab the ice nin, and jump away, dodging the kunais that stuck the ground, they were on. “Wow, what a surprise. You really need to work on your acting skills dude,” a random ninja jump down from the tree, the fake Dark was pinned against. “Hey, I did tell you that we should have her do it, but you said no,” the faker, Low-key thinking of Sonic and Shadow right now, complain as he quickly and easily set himself free from the tree and shed the disguise.

While the random ninjas continue to argue, they didn't realize that the lover duo, were getting closer and closer to them. “There's no way, I was gonna let her do it! She would have fuck it up worse than you!” Ninja #2 growled at the other, who growled back and push Ninja#2 away. Unfortunately, well fortunately for them, the push help Ninja#2 dodge the ice that incase Ninja#1 or in other words, the faker. “I'm sorry that I missed one, (M/n),” Haku spoke as he stares at the free Ninja, who started to panic at the sight of his teammate frozen in ice.

“Don't be sorry, Ku-chan, besides we have to question one of them to know where Dark is,” the Saiyan and the ice nin smirked at Ninja #2 who started to whimpering, which turns into a scream of fear that pierce through the air as the duo descends on him.

With Airon, Shenron, Whis, and Beerus

“Sigh…. damnit Dark,” Airon cover his face, so he can stop watching over their master. “Oh, what did he do now?” Shenron asks as he mess with his long hair by putting it in different hairstyles. Hey, you can't blame him, it has been awhile since he was in human form.

“He let himself get kidnapped….I'm gonna choke him, when he comes back,” the bluette mumbled as his aura turn dark for a second, which made the wishing dragon shudder out of fear. As the Dragon slowly back away from the killing intent that was leaking out of the bluette, Whis walk over to the duo to see what's happening, leaving Beerus to eat the candies hidden in one of Dark's many secret stashes.

Fortunately, for the Saiyan, the magic ball or puddle or whatever switch off of him and was now on Dark, who just back slap a girl to sleep and proceed to sit on her as if she's a chair and eat some candy that was most likely used to lured him there. That was all that the Angel saw, before he decided that candy was more important, leaving Shenron to calm Airon down by himself.

Back with the MC and his group

"Alright. From what we have gotten from him. Dark should be right around….here," Haku spoke his thought aloud, as he and (M/n) finally found the greenette, who they suspected to be tied up, only to find the said male sitting on top of an unknown unconscious female as he devoured huge amount of candy out of a large bag.

The Demon Fox froze in mid bite as he looked at his teammate with hope in his eyes that he wasn't about to get harm. Silence cover the area as they continue the stare off, for a few more minutes, before the Saiyan finally broke it. "Sooo….are you going to share or what?"

The greenette slowly shook his head no, but took something out of his pocket, that he hope will please the lovers, who are looking like they're ready to taste blood….his blood. "I hope this can show how sorry I am. I didn't know they were waiting for me to leave just so the can take our scroll. But they did have the scroll that we need…..please don't send me back."

The Lovers only sigh which to greenette, seems to mean that he is safe, for he cheered and then gave them one piece of candy each as he got up and patted himself down.

Now with the peeping pervert back in the team, Team (M/n) proceed to walk towards their goal of reaching the tower.

"Oh. It's seems that we just missed them." A voice echoed out as the owner put their hand on their hip. "It's not like they will escape for long with me on their trail, so stop whining," a second voice said, as the owner glare at the first figure, who gave a little huff at the disrespect. A third figure didn't say a word, only looking at the three random ninjas that Team (M/n) have faced earlier, or should I say the now three dead random ninjas. "We should hurry. Lust-Kun have some help and one of them will be troublesome," the third figure spoke as they showed their companions, a green candy wrapper, making them both hissed at the sight.

Without a word, they disappeared, as the wrapper floated back to the ground, flipping around to show the writing on it:

You're not going to be able to touch him, bitch. Not on my watch.

Bonus:

"Okay, now what should I write?" Dark thought out loud as he tried to make a warning to the fuckers who is trying to take his Master. "I want to make it cool….eh whatever, it not like they gonna trace this shit back to me anyways!" With that, the greenette wrote something on the wrapper and then started to daydream about who is next to get fuck by his Master. Like is it the red head, the emo, the blond fox, pinky, or is it one of his already lovers? Fuck, it might be the new slave who get the dick.

Guys. I don't know whether to continue this or not. I'm not saying I'm gonna stop this story...more of should I rewrite this story or not....because the beginning was so bad and I'm just everywhere in the story and some of the lemons are bad and I'm switching up names on Whis because there are so many versions for him....Anyways it still going to be the same, but different if I do rewrite it. Honestly I'm too lazy to care but at the same time I go back to look at it and I just cover my face by how bad it is.