Chapter 21

“You only got an hour to finish. Begin,” Ibiki announced as the the genins start the long test of fucking death.

‘Fuck. How do I do this shit without dying...I knew I should had erase all my stuff before I ran away from Airon,’ Dark thought as he stare at the question sheet with a look of dread. ‘Fucccckkkk. Why couldn't my damn eye allow me to read minds, instead of only pervert things, people are thinkin-ohh! Damn, Gaara, didn't know that boy was that pervert!’ Dark look at Gaara with an impressed expression, at the boy’s pervert thoughts. ‘Hell! I didn't know this boy had this kink!’

‘I must ace this test to help (M/n)...even if a certain idiot might mess us up, by getting a zero...Dear lord, I hope he isn't dumb enough to get a zero,’ Haku pray/thought as he look at all nine questions, while hoping that Dark won't failed. ‘What am I kidding. The demon most likely is freaking out on how to answer this test.’

‘....what the fuck is this. Like who the fuck will need to answer questions like this when they on a mission?’ (M/n) thought as he stare at the paper. ‘Ibiki must be doing this to fuck with me, because of that great day...in fact I should do that again.’ (M/n) look at Gaara by the corner of his eye, watching as the redhead got ready to do something epic. ‘Ohh, he’s cheating!...FUCKING GOD! That what I was supposed to be doing!’

The Saiyan lean his head against his hand, as he close his eyes, listening to every single scratch of the pencils inside the room, while his tail twitch and wiggle around as if it got a mind of its own. ‘I am god! I can do this!’

Few seconds later

‘HOLY SHIT! I can't do this...I gotta let my dreams be dreams,’ (M/n) sighed as he turn his head and watch Naruto have a panic attack over the test. ‘It’s too fucking hard to pay attention, when there is so many ukes in one room!...taking a nap, that's the only way!’ the (h/c)ette slam his face against the table, causing everyone to look at him.

'I'm fucking hate you, you idiotic author,' (M/n) thought, as his eyes twitch from the remix, before he fell into the lands of dreams.

Flashback

 “(M/n)! (M/n)! Look at the new book, I'm making!” Raya shouted as she ran at her first and only friend, who was taking a nap. “Hmm? Is that so...what's it about?” the Saiyan yawned, just as the little girl jump on him, with a huge smile painting her face as usual, since she have been visiting him for a whole week since he got here.

“It's about two characters who going to change the way of the world, by finding a new God and Demon Lord! But they also have to find the Great Energy Source before the the God and Demon Lord finds it….I'm not so good with summaries…” the younger female ranted as she tried to make her friend understand her passion.

“Heh, it okay midget, so what are the main characters’ names?” the Saiyan smile at the young girl, who have too much on her shoulders, unknown to them that someone was watching them and was looking at the male with an insane glint in their eyes.

“Their names are Dark and Airon! They're named after the two greatest heroes of this kingdom!” the orangette beam, before wrapping her arms around the older male, her happy tone disappearing at the next sentence. “I don't want you to leave (M/n)...”

(M/n) could only sighed, before patting her head, knowing that he can't promise the girl, because the day he may leave, might be soon. “Hey...how come they get to be in your book, but not me? Like you know how awesome I am, so how come I can't be a main character in it?” (M/n) broke the silence, causing the little girl to giggle at the question, fixing the atmosphere around them.

“You're too awesome to not have your own book, (M/n)! It's my wish to make the greatest book ever with you as the main character, and to have you see it to the end!” Raya laugh out with the male joining in, both knowing that he have to stay a little longer, because she still couldn't figure out how to fix his ship, without her parents knowing.

‘Heh. You might just get your wish, Princess Raya. Be careful what you wish for, or you might just regret it,’ and with that the figure vanished, leaving the two friends in the clearing in peace.

Flashback Ends

“Ok and now, we will begin the 10th question,” Ibiki announced, which made everyone put their pencils down, grunts in frustration, or try to hurry up and answer the last question they are on. ‘I have been awoken from my slumber-...wait a second...THE TEST JUST ENDED AND MY ASS DIDN'T ANSWER A DAMN THING!!!! FUCK GOTTA GUESS EVERYTHING, MULTIPLE CHOICE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!’ the (h/c)ette quickly grab his pencil and wrote down some random ass answers, as Ibiki told everyone the final question, which made people drop out like flies.

The Saiyan was so into trying to guess on the test, that he didn't even notice Naruto raising his hand, before slamming it against the desk, forcing (M/n) out of his work. “FUCK! I WASN'T TRYING TO FINISH THIS, I SWEAR! YOUR OLD ASS WAS JUST SEEING THINGS, GODDAMMIT!!” (M/n) shouted out as he crossed his arms, causing everyone to look at him in shock.

Ibiki stare at the male with a deadly glare, as his right eye twitch, while the tension that was in the room, disappear. Naruto couldn't help, but giggle at the words that spouted from the (h/c)ette’s mouth.

“Sigh...anyway as I was about to say, before a certain idiot-” “Who the idiot?! You're just mad because you can't send me to jail!” “SILENCE!!! Anyway...congratulations on passing,” Ibiki continue his speech, after getting interrupted by the Saiyan, who flip the table over, so he can hide behind it.

Bonus

“So, what did you do for him to hate you?” Dark asked, the (h/c)ette as Ibiki started to talk about the meaning of the test.

“I may or may not drew on his face, when the Underwear Disappearance act happen...along with a few others…” (M/n) spoke as he move his above the table for a second, only to duck, as a shuriken hit the table.

“Also, he don’t know how to take a joke,” the Saiyan sweat dropped.

I UPDATED! Someone or anyone help me find a kink for Gaara! Also just found out about Truyenfun...my Magician have been captured...FUCK! Well forget my suffering and hope that I fucking update again!