Chapter 28

“Get some rest Ura-chan, I can take the rest of your shift,” the (h/c)ette spoke as he walk up to the pinkette, who was keeping watch, as their teammates slept behind them under the big ass roots of one of the giant trees of the forest of death. Sakura was about to protest, only for a yawn to leave his lips. The Saiyan raises an eyebrow at the pinkette as if to dare him to protest after that. Sakura could only grumble to himself as he got up and walked toward the rest of the group, letting the other take his spot.

 The (h/c)ette only sighs as he shook his head, before he gazed out at the trees that surrounded the clearing/roots that they found. ‘Whatever Orochimaru put on Uke-chan, isn’t allowing him to wake up.Tch, these bastards are making look like a liar, by hurting my friends and escaping like that…’ the (h/c)ette growled, before calming down as he move his neck from side to side, causing his neck to make a cracking sound. ‘Well gotta put that into the back of my mind, after all it’s rude to think of someone else, when you’re with someone else.’

 The Saiyan glances at two different spots, sensing that there is trouble, waiting for the right time to strike, but he’ll let them come out on their own, instead of going to them, after all it’s fun to play hard to get.

 ‘At the rate this is going, they might wait till it’s morning to begin...heh too bad for them, a morning fuck is what I need to wake up fully,’ the (h/c)ette smirk to himself, only for it to disappear, when he sense a familar presence behind him. “Man, finally he went to sleep! I thought I was never going to get my spot back in the light,” Raya whined as she sat down next to (M/n), while running her fingers through the long pink strands of hair. The female was happy that she was able to gain control of the body again, after all she did have to talk with her friend.

 “Alright, now that they’re all asleep, you can’t lie to me and say that you don’t sense them,” Raya spoke as she stared off into the trees, anger slowly rising up from the depth of her soul. The girl didn’t give anything away to the peeping eyes, easily acting like she was still Sakura and was lowering her guard, tricking those who are watching them. Raya leaned against the Saiyan, selling the act.

 “Yeah. Who are they through? They feel familiar like...I knew them in another life or something...they kinda feel like Dark and Airon…” the (h/c)ette continue to keep watch, not letting his confusion show on his face. (M/n) was confused about what he was feeling, it was something different, yet familiar, kinda almost like Dark and Airon was near, or if he dared to compare what he senses, to how that person named Greed appeared.

 Raya didn’t say anything however, because she knew it wasn’t time yet for her friend to know...she didn't want to lose him because of her mistakes again…

Flashback

 “(M/N)!!!” the orange haired little girl yelled out in fear as she watched her secret friend fight back against the planet’s guards. Raya didn’t know what was going on, all she knew was this was going to be the last week of the (h/c)ette’s stay on this planet after a year of looking for parts and getting his ship fixed.

 However, instead of it being a sad but happy day, it became one full of fear and blood. The Saiyan was holding himself back from killing the guards, all for the sake of a little girl, who would visit him and tell him about her day. Sadly, this made it harder for the male, as more and more guards would take the place of the ones he had knocked out, or some would wake up after a few minutes. But he kept fighting and surely enough the waves were thinning, and soon enough it looked like the Saiyan would be able to escape, causing tears of relief and joy to form in Raya’s eye.

 “Wow, what the fuck going on? Shit if he sees this, he's gonna hit me and say I didn’t train yall dumbasses anything!”

 Upon hearing the voice of one of the Commander of the guards, fear raced up Raya’s spine as she took a step back, only to bump into someone’s legs. The orangette was going to turn her head to see who’s behind her, only for that person, who kept her facing forward, leaving her with no choice but to watch as her best friend fought for his freedom against the strongest person she knew.

 “It's just like you wish for, Princess Raya. Now he gets to stay longer.”

Flashback ends

 (M/n) sighs, once he realised that the girl wouldn’t answer him anytime soon, but didn’t mind it because it felt like it was a common thing. The duo sat there for a while, as the sun finally started to gain its spot back into the sky, while the moon left to listen to someone’s sad story. 

 And it was then that one of the two groups that were watching them, decided to come out and say hi to the duo who were keeping watch, thinking that they were at their weakest at the moment.

Bonus with Airon

 “This may be a problem. To think they would have found him so quickly,” the bluette mumbled to himself as he watched the situation that his Master was in, after he had hid himself away from the others. It was time like these that he truly hated the fact that Dark is the only one able to make portals from this place and to Earth. 

 Airon truly wondered how that idiot gained that power, while he, himself, had to watch over the strings of uke...nevermind he realised that he is way more responsible than the greenette.

 “Sigh. I hope he is able to hold them off if they decide to butt in, until Dark gets there,” the Bluette sighed out of worry, not noticing a golden string appearing around the doll version of their Master, only for the string to disappear.