Chapter 14

Sasuke lunge at Greed and attempt to stab him, but the aqua-greenette was able to dodge the attack by leaning towards the left. At that moment, Haku use his kekkei genkai, to encase Greed inside the jutsu, he was planning to use on Team 7.

“Wow🌟!” Greed look around kinda in shock and awe, before it quickly became a glare, when he felt something scratch his cheek. “You're going to fucking pay for that,” the sin growled at Haku, who was inside the mirrors, while blood drip down his face.

With the saiyans

‘Hm? It seem that they were able to trap Greed,’ (M/n) thought as he reappear on the ground and waited for Raditz to hit the ground.

The (h/c)ette look up at the figure of Raditz, who was getting closer to the earth, but only to blink, when he realized that Raditz disappear. ‘That bitch! He better not even dare!’ (M/n)’s shine with killer intent as he felt Raditz’s power near his friends.

Back with Team 7

Just as Sasuke was going to throw a shuriken, he was push out of the way, by Sakura, who took the punch from Raditz. Before the pinkette could be sent flying from the force of the punch, (M/n) was behind him, in a second. The (h/c)ette feet sliding against the ground for a second, when Sakura's body flew into him.

“Raditz...wasn't this battle between you and me,” (M/n) spoke as he set Sakura back on his feet and glare at the Saiyan. As (M/n) was about to take a step forward, he stop as a loud crack resounded around the area. Everyone quickly look at the mirror dome, which was cracking and breaking down, while Haku appear next to Sasuke. “Haku, what's happening?” Zabuza asked in shock as a huge piece of the dome explosive.

“He...he’s destroying my jutsu with his own power alone,” Haku answered as the last piece fell and reveal Greed with a huge grin on his face….along with 3 clones of himself.

....well shit...We're fucked,” Sakura spoke with a blank expression as they stare at the sin and his clones. As soon Sakura said that, the 4 Greeds launch themselves at (M/n), who lunge at Raditz, and kick the raven haired male, away from his friends.

Fortunately, Kakashi and Zabuza was able to knock one of the Greed away from the saiyan, as Sakura and Naruto tackle the other clone into the ground, while Sasuke and Haku kicked the last clone into the air. Leaving (M/n) to fight Raditz and the real Greed.

With Kakashi and Zabuza

“Heh! I don’t understand why Lust-kun, even bother with you fools,” the clone spoke with a smile as he kick Kakashi and send him flying into Zabuza. “But, it doesn't matter, once we murder you🌟🌟!”

With Sakura and Naruto

Shit!” Sakura curse as he jump away to rubbed his chin. “You, earthlings, aren't worth Lust-kun’s time! But, don't worry!! We’ll make sure you pay!!” Clone 2 laugh out as he grab Naruto by the throat and slam him into the ground.

With Sasuke and Haku

“Fire Style: Grand Fireball no Jutsu!” Sasuke called out, before a huge ass fireball form and consume the area, the last clone of Greed was in.

“Missed⭐🌟!” the unmistakable voice of Greed sounded behind him. Luckily, Haku pulled him out of the way, before Clone3 could kick him. “Heh! Even if we can't kill you just yet! We can make sure, that Lust-kun is back home with us!” Clone3 grin darkly, before lunging at them.

With the main fucking character

(M/n) quickly dodge and blocked each attack the duo give him. “Lust-kun, aren't you tired of being surrounded by these idiots? Tired of these weaklings trying to challenge you?” Greed asked as each of his attack was blocked, before he quickly grab Raditz away from a vicious roundhouse kick.